Surge SFX volume

First day and I’ve had lots of fun on the new map. But there’s one thing that keeps bothering me and I can’t get used to it: the SFX that announces a Surge. For the love of Mitra, please tone down its volume, it’s really too loud.

13 Likes

i concur “cthulhu” is way overboard with his tentacle thunder

5 Likes

Yes it would be nice that you only hear it when you are in the vicinity of the Surge! It’s too loud and annoying. Also I have been through more than twenty of them and where are the higher tier thrall? Level 1’s aren’t cutting it.

3 Likes

I think wild surges are not suppose to have those. My guess, based on what I have seen in the trailer - you have to find the specific spot and trigger Surge manually, possibly by resource “offering” of some sort, and the amount and/or quality of the resource you bring will improve your chances of getting better thralls :thinking:

1 Like

That makes sense. Thanks! I have enough decaying eldarium to launch a surge. I will try that.

I am personally happy seeing more support for this. It is too loud agreed :wink:

4 Likes

I made a comment about it yesterday, but not quite so eloquently. The “banging” sound when a Wild Surge starts and the constant “roar” is very annoying. I had to log out of the game because of a splitting headache yesterday.

5 Likes

We have been playing with the volume off entirely, which isn’t ideal :frowning:

3 Likes

Yes harsh and annoying! have 20 at once on map cycling randomly in what seems like every few minutes.

2 Likes

This issue should be resolved with Hotfix 2.0.2:

If this issue persists, please post a comment in the above thread.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.