Talking About Conan Exiles

, ,

I was watching a FireSpark81 video the other day and he mentioned how we should expect better quality games.
I don’t exactly remember what he said, but I think that’s what he said.
When you have games like Fallout 76, Anthem, Mass Effect Andromeda, etc., it can be hard to have a good game. I hear people sometimes saying Conan Exiles in the same breath as these games. This game, thankfully, doesn’t have any scummy monetization involved.
This, at least, seems good enough for me to enjoy for hundreds of hours. I got introduced to it when a favorite streamer of mine on Twitch started playing this game. I was happy when he was happy, and I was sad when things weren’t going so well.
I’m nearing my one year mark of this game, if I haven’t already reached it, and I’m glad that this game is still being worked on. And that people are still holding out hope for this game.
Though I do want to say that more games should be in working order upon release. No monetization, and I applaud Funcom for that. Less bugs and glitches.
I’ll still support this game because I’ve been here for a long time. If there wasn’t a vocal development team, or a group of people I can easily contact on Twitter, I probably would’ve jumped ship long ago.
I hope Funcom continues to work on this game, and I hope things go along great for the future for fans and creators alike.

2 Likes

Me three. I love the game, both for the game itself, and the integrity that FC shows it and us. Nothing is perfect, but when I can tell that the developer cares, it makes a huge difference to me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.