Tame animals, creature thralls, mounts

Please do not compare to ark, this is not ark. I do not play ark, i don’t like ark, I’m not dissing ark so don’t feel butt hurt, its just not my cup of tea. With that said I would like to say that adding a way to tame animals, not easily I might add, would add so much more to the game. The creatures being tamed can then have uses, like thrall guards to help defend your base, or mounts. Think about riding an alligator through a river for quicker water traveling, or riding a rocknose through the desert so you don’t have to stop as often to rest your stamina, climbing a mountain on a spider so you can climb further without finding ledges to rest, charge an enemy camp on an elephant’s back to crush all those pesky thralls/undead, and charging through the walls of an enemy base with a rhino. I know I am dreaming, but I hope those dreams come true, within reason of course, nobody wants to play a game where the weak thrive, and only the strong are bored…it should be that the weak perish, and only the strong survive.