Temples disappear during upgrades

Game mode: [Online |
Problem: [Bug
Region: oc 3952

Over last 3 week lost 4 temples just going from lvl 1 to lvl 2. Last was 2 days ago.
I stayed next to today’s upgrade as it could be a proximity issue.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

I’ve just had a similar thing happen. Upgrading to a Mitra Temple, went off to get some resources, came back to an empty space. Any chance of getting it recovered as I had quite a bit of stuff in the existing shrine prior to the upgrade?

Hello @Coyal, thank you for reaching out!

Our developers are aware of the disappearing temples issue and it’s being looked into.

As you suggest, some players have also confirmed that staying besides the upgrading temple seems to prevent it from happening.

@njudson11, welcome to the forums!
Unfortunately we’re unable to assist with the restoration of items, apologies for the inconvenience.

1 Like

I would like to give a suggestion to the developers.

I also had this problem, and both raising the level from one to two or two to three can lead to the problem of structure destabilization.

I believe that the size of the temples change with the level. Therefore, make it possible to only construct level 1 temple occupying the same level 3 temple space, so players can not build in a size smaller than the highest level of temples, preventing the problem of structural destabilization.

1 Like

My last one was outside no restrictions on space, but agree it does play a part in some peoples disappearance.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.