Testlive Patch (01.03.2019) - Balancing Passes, Exploits and Bug Fixes, Facial VoiP animations

Well thats the thing i guess, if you build on an elevated place the purge will take in to account the elevation, and not the player made entry points. If they did took in to account the entry points you made i guess most players will just destroy these entry points and let the purge NPCs be stuck outside of the base.

Why is this person’s post flagged they have a right to there opinions as much as anyone else does they didn’t say anything that was hate. Guess there’s too many babies these days so sensitive. Wow just wow haha :joy::rofl:

Nice, can I have that with attribute points aswell? ^^

That would be very tough to balance.

I know.
I thought about making it harder to get than the feat bonus and give just 5; 2 or just 1 point attribute bonus.
Or even better: let it be a new game+ bonus after using key stone ^^

This happened also to me, base, full acess.

Had 2 purge, then the 3rd, first and second waves was ok, but third one, they spawned inside my base, ever upstair in my bedroom.
So def this i call a bug, because base can be reached, and had been reached before.

May also happen in some base fully accessible.
Happened to me in a purge. Two first waves was fine, then third one, they spawned inside, even updstairs.
There was 2 purges before this one, and they attacked like they should. So they may bug by moment, and spawn inside, what isn’t very cool indeed.

Please do something with this:

20190309201232_1

Really missing the invisibility!

2 Likes

The Mitra spear, “staff of epimetreus” has recently gotten its damaged and armor pen increased due to the last big testlive patch a week ago. Is this game intended? It does 57 dmg and 23 armor pen. Please devs respond. :smiley:

1 Like

It is unintended. Our team is looking into it.

Why not? the Religious weapons are all pathetically meh and only useful for rp. It’s a star metal weapon with added cost in zeal.

P.S. I was on a server where you showed up and wiped a clan of undermeshers
 I only regret not being in game when it happened.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.