Pve is most of the group not including pve-c as that depends on how you see it but on a issue that comes back could be bent on we alter most of the files and redone a bunch of them and the fix depending on what it is the we put that back where it was and the stupid thing moved again. Happens in all the games I play we once fixed this and now it’s back but hey it’s a game not a physical living being or a table made of wood that very easy to maintain as I’ve done game development and that’s not as easy or simple as most think even if it’s fun to watch a bug that very funny and you leave in cause it’s funny like the game I’m a goat and dev team said is has mass bugs but we not going to fix cause we like em
That doesn’t explain why I am being smiled at in the stream because I asked why the rhinos continue to fly after 3 years.
it is funny the first time
i don’t deny that pve is the majority of people i just said that the game is becoming more and more to the disadvantage of pvp players.
i rather prefer a game that has reached its peak and when expansions are coming, not after the crowd that might cause problems.
the other thing i forgot to mention is that the game is very admin unfriendly players with some special characters in their ID can not be watched via “viewplayer” because it is possible to work around this and some special characters do not work in the console.
is it so hard for funcom to implement things that work like mod “pippi”? -> i had to fix my post because patches will make problem i forgot
It is not a bug, it is a “feature” at this point and I can’t believe that after 3 years people still haven’t accepted it as part of the game. There are much bigger problems to solve than waste time on fixing flying rhinos. If you truly are a pvper, you should know that.
i never said that there are no major problems i just named a few bugs i would now write every bug here that would go beyond the scope.
i named a “problem” what i know lasts the longest
Curious on when there are plans to fix the issues with FLS DDoS’ing local networks?
I cant wait when there will be text ““Removed Journey step -Defeat mummy of the ring”” after 3 years?
- Improved Armorer’s Bench just like Improved Carpenter’s Bench and Improved Blacksmith’s Bench has double recipes (for common and improved items).
- Only Improved Armorer’s Bench and Armorer’s Bench with T4 employee have additional recipes:
- Black Hand Trousers 52534
- Black Hand Vest 52532
- Heavy Leather Helmet 52608
- Heavy Plated Helmet 52601
- Horned Heavy Plated Helmet 52602
- Stygian Headdress 52061
- Stygian Sandals 52065
- Stygian Shendyt 52064
- Stygian Vest 52062
- A T4 armorer worker (with a hammer ) in Tinker’s Bench does not have Legendary Armor Patch Kit recipe.
- The Siege Cauldron from the description can be made in any Blacksmith’s bench, but this recipe is missing in all blacksmith’s benches.
- A T4 priest of religion with a hammer increases the durability of the religion armor (ok), but priest with a shield does not increase the defense of the armor (issue).
Stormglass Left (and) Right Sloping Inverted Wall uses top secret anti-gravity technology from Zeta Reticuli and cannot be placed conventionally.
- Using the right trigger on the controller to take the last item from a chest or workstation resets the cursor (highlighted / active item) position in the player’s inventory (this is annoying when cleaning the house ).
- ( Edit ) I don’t know if this was intentional, but Darfari Weapons (Axe, Sword and Cudgel) are crafted in the player’s inventory. So they are not part of the new crafting system.
yeah, now that we may ride them and fly along it’s even less funny
I simply adore that moments when my mount is struck by small scorpion and launches itself 6m above ground
Still can’t connect to official EU Pve-C server, ping 9999…
Sorcery here lol at least for building
Sorry I miss understood what you said but the dev team said fly away stanly fly away will not be removed cause rhino fly is funny I still think it to along with elephants etc
Believe me I went and made a few goals in savanna to try making them in there when I harvest them and I’d say I’m about 50/50 on shots
i bet they will release this before fixing the issues reported here.
one of the most critical ones are the lack of repair kits (armor) does the weapon repair kits are still in? asking so we make hundreds of them . before they break it XD
Fix the error that gold and silver coins are created from the ingot, then become the ingot again and eventually disappear.
The best solution for the coin bug is to move coin (and flask) casting back to the casting table but get rid of mold items. We have a dedicated table for this type of crafting, so we should be able to abstract away specific tools. We don’t need a spindle or loom item to weave silk on the tanning bench, or a hammer or anvil item on the BS bench. The mold items are legacies of coin/flask/jewelry-making on other craft stations; on the Casting Table, they should be taken as part of the crafter’s tools.
This makes a a lot of sense.
Still can’t connect any of the official servers
It took me 4 tries on the test live to connect but the live version starts first try, I really think its the Funcom live services that are the problem. Seens strange everyone could get in game before the added that addition and now since then many have issues. Bet if they removed that people get back in again.
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
New update is out!