Testlive Patch (07.02.2019) - A few quick fixes that we wanted to get out

That’s anyway a problematic place, all the starter area near the broken aqueduc. It’s doing better than a time.
I have especially created a purgetest-base there in the area, and had lot of purges where i never saw any before.

But yes. just near the bridge, near one of the crocs is a very hard place which may create crashes for in some instance i imagine.

Oasis bridge and yes @Vattende near by some crocs.

Hey there,

We would like to sweep in and clear some confusion that seems troubling at the moment.After looking into it, we can confirm that one server has issues and our team has been gathering data off it and looking into the cause for it. We also would like to reassure that we do not ignore feedback.
Hope that cleared that out. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It appears, that thralls doesn’t make use of combos with shields or throwing axes. They just spam the first heavy or light attack. A two handed sword is still the weapon of choice since most enemies cant interrupt the heavy attacks of your fellow. But equipped with a mace and a shield they only perform the first strike and then start from scratch instead of progress the combo.

1 Like

Hey @Ryu-Salazar

Thanks for bringing this up. Our team is aware of this issue and they’re looking into it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much for your reply. Im looking forward to have more challanging npcs to catch and watch them fight for me against the overhauled purge. Makes a important part for endgame to me. :+1:t3:

1 Like

We have a quick hotfix out for the Testlive branch. We’re planning to move all of Testlive to the live branch very soon.

2 Likes