Testlive ( raiding t3 with a stone pike)

With a few patches now testlive has been a very volatile place the current big killer is stone pikes and legionaries raiding t3 with just hitting crens. I personally think raiding a with a weapon is a cheap way and should not be done. Put your thoughts down below. In the most recent video I covered a STONE pike did 6k damage to a t3 door. I don’t like the amount of damage that even legionaries do but can go though a t3 door easily and farming them is easy as cake.

1 Like

I have 4x 100k hp blocks for you. It will be fun.

just watched your youtube video on this… I was not amused (as in the DEV’s need to address this).

From XBox patch notes - Buildings and placeables now take damage from any tier of weapon.

1 Like

Yeah pretty lame, but how about being reagion locked, US cant play with UK.

So are 15 man tribe half UK other half US is RIP

Devs addressed this on the reddit page. Basically, this is not the final version of the system. They had to allow weapons to damage structures for the purge, but the damage is scalable for the purge in serve settings. For players, they will still do damage…but it will be capped at 1 pt per swing. I can live with that.

yes after they watched it and tested the scope of the dmg :slight_smile: current test will be a very hostile place 18 days

Would you mind posting a link to their comment on reddit? Ty!

Relevant Text:

Hi guys, Seen a few of these popping up so I’ll fill you in on what is going on here.

•This used to be a binary system of “players do damage to structures” or “players do not damage structures”

•We recently enabled it again to ensure that human purges actually do damage to structures.

•We’ve also changed it from a binary on/off system to a % based system which we can also scale with the difficulty of the purge.

•This will be available as a server setting so you can choose how much/little damage players can do to buildings with regular weapons.

•This setting is also exposed for the Purge so you can choose the %multiple of building damage that Purge waves can do.

•For official servers at launch, the player damage to buildings will be extremely low - probably capped at something like 1pt of damage per weapon swing. (We will put a minimum clamp so that every swing does 1pt damage).

Hopefully that helps to explain where the system is going and why it is in the in-between state currently.

2 Likes

Thanks again! I’ve been wondering about this and had yet to find a response somewhere. Appreciate the find!

Well iron axe does 8 damage to a vault but grease orbs and deamon orb does not. But they do to t3 doors which is a shame.