Testlive Update 2.5 - Discussion thread

Whew… now all i want is a option to change the appearance of my armor ^^’

1 Like

FYI, latest update fixed this. I can now play siptah map.

1 Like

Not gonna lie, I kinda hate the “sheathed” shortsword location:

Why would you not wear a sword that size on your hip?

2 Likes

no biggie, feel like the sheathed katana position should be a bit higher tho :stuck_out_tongue:

Katana

Shortsword placement doesn’t bother me, used to seeing them on characters backs courtesy of Skyrim mods for the last decade. Has that ridiculous yellow lotus potion bug been squashed in testlive?

Hey everybody,

We added a new edit to the 2.5a changelog:

Also, we’ve made the notes prettier by adding some banners at the top. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Short swords are still better in a way, than hudge long-swords sheated that way.

Make a trial, sheat a big long 2hander on your back, the draw it quick in rl. :rofl:
It’'s anyway a game thingy.

‘known-issue’ tag has been replaced with “Report-Received” and will be used for the same purposes (to mark bug reports we’ve seen and reported to devs but not necessarily left a dev reply on)

7 Likes

there is some problem with showed hp bars with this setting. with a lot of targets we can see only some hp bars. and they change all time.

also plz add 2 QOL features

1. showed hp bar scale (cuz its hard to see target if there is 2-3 in same place and unreal if more)
    especially if u play bow

2. enable target hp bar autoscale on range
    (now it is good on close range but on range its hard too see target)

5 Likes

and plz fix invisible rolls after knock down

3 Likes

Started a retiming pass on the new Katana attacks. Currently only 1st light and 1st and 2nd heavy attacks have been adjusted. The rest are being worked on so expect some inconsistencies on the speed of the strikes along each chain.

I really do enjoyed playing with the old Katana moveset and loved it.
Currently im kind disapointed to be honest, it feels and look cool for sure, but the damage output is more like just “Spam spam spam” then simple skill based attacks and strikes.

Thats my personal opinion for sure, i know alot ppl would love to have something more “Samurai” like thing, but ending up with a left mouse spam weapon, since right mosue klicks feel kind “worse”, the Katana goes for sure for myself down the hill into the lower beloved weapon list.

I would prefer to have at least the Utility to select between both stances. sure its maybe just my point of vief, but a samurai didnt swing his sword like a monkey until the enemy died, at least i feel the way current :frowning:

probably correct that I will write here, because otherwise I don’t know how to tell you this, I’m already tired of the fact that every time I farm, farm, farm figurines for many days, so that at least the recipe you need to get, but no, no, no, no, How can you do this, my patience has already run out, Is it really impossible to make the recipe that you learned so that it does not fall anymore ,

2 Likes

YES this is a must if they want the healthbars enabled to be a thing @Ignasi @Mayra Please pass this info right here to the people working on this system please… There should not only be a range hud difference for them but also can we allow players to adjust the overall size of the HP bar? i dont personally need it that large especially if we can just see numbers above a players head lol

1 Like

YESSSSSSSSS MY SCYTHE YES GIMME GIMME MWahahahahaha

I have to actually agree with @WhieFOX (sorry for the wrong call out) here. There is no mechanism of trade to hand off unwanted schematics and scrolls. In PvP, you aren’t going to bet your life on something like this and in PvE, there’s no trade function other than dropping something on the ground and hoping they might give you something in back. By dropping their item on the ground.

And between clanmates? Still relatively useless, as if someone in the clan has learned it already, why would you grind fragments of power for a low chance at something you might want? You’d just give them the materials to have them craft it with the best crafting Thrall possible.

Random chance gacha systems are inherently a grind. And a waste, as eventually it boils down to ‘kill the mobs that currently drop fragments of power as fast as possible, then go try for the recipe’.

Oh, look. I can… make colored candles again! Woohooo! I’ll go put that useless paper in a chest somewhere. Totally useless in Single Player. And barely more useful in co-op.

2 Likes

And of course there are always the private PvP/PvE servers out there that have active moderators to prevent all that kind of stuff :slight_smile:

The problem with private is that they come and go too fast. I still looking for a good one to play vanilla config, and dont wiped at some point. Every ones talks about private servers but no one was capable of pointing one that is similar to an official and is alive the same time as an official.

fellow developers have already gone mad, this is impossible, my slave limit is fine, I did not exceed it, but every day 2-3 slaves die, downloaded slaves just die and that’s it, they are not killed, they just die, I repeat, I have not exceeded the limit and this is already annoying, it is already impossible to endure

developers, I would like to offend you with such pleasure, but I will refrain from repeating why my fighters die and today I also repeat 3 satellites, once again I have not exceeded the limit, my fighters just disappear, they are inside the base

I find it great that HP bars show through buildings and objects such as stones, trees, etc.
Although it is not “realistic”, it will serve us in some way, to counteract those who hide undermesh.
Once the undermesh issue is fixed, I think the all time HP bar should be removed, it takes a lot of richness out of the game, I won’t be able to camouflage myself in the plants anymore. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

To the development team, please prioritize anti-undermesh measures in Siptah, it’s being terrible. The rest is great. :clap: