Testlive Update 2.5 - Discussion thread

will we get rid of the weird fps drops on south islands(isle of dawn)?isle of siptah is unplayable for me since isle of dawn was added

I too am getting this error, word for word. When trying to continue the game from the main menu for isle of siptah save, or trying to create a new isle of siptah game. The exiles map works fine. I only get this error when trying to play on the isle of siptah. I play single player, no mods

did you try to re-verify integrity of game files yet?

Yes, it checked out.

So it worked?

sorry, no it did not work. I ran it and the files are all good but, isle of siptah map will not load. the exile lands works. according to the error message you would think neither map would load.

Interesting @Dana you have a fix?

Ohhhhh! You just fixed SANDSTORM BUG after all this years???
WOW!
Maybe there’s actually hope for this game!

Love feature to display weapons on back etc!

Just reinstalled windows 10 (clean), installed game and same thing. Still cant play on siptah map. I needed to reinstall windows 10 anyway and since I cant play the game, I thought I would try it. dam!

It’s because a shader (or multiple?) is missing from the game files, because the game build was not cooked (compiled) correctly. I have the same error when I try to start the Siptah map.

If i approach someones base quietly to sneak around to scout a raid, they shouldnt just get wall hacks to see where i am and how much hp i have.

2 Likes

This is more of Feedback then anything but can you guys update the original download of the game to the updated files so we don’t have to basically download the game twice… kinda kills my net a bit and takes forever…

1 Like

New update is out:

Please use this thread to discuss and share feedback about Update 2.5b on Testlive.

4 Likes

We’re also trying out a new tag type on the Testlive category. You may notice a “Known-issue” tag with more visible styling, and it might change a little as we tinker with the feature.

This tag can only be added by devs, and can be added to topics to mark them as acknowledged by devs, but not necessarily responded to in the thread.

Please pardon our dust!

6 Likes

Whew… now all i want is a option to change the appearance of my armor ^^’

1 Like

FYI, latest update fixed this. I can now play siptah map.

1 Like

Not gonna lie, I kinda hate the “sheathed” shortsword location:

Why would you not wear a sword that size on your hip?

2 Likes

no biggie, feel like the sheathed katana position should be a bit higher tho :stuck_out_tongue:

Katana

Shortsword placement doesn’t bother me, used to seeing them on characters backs courtesy of Skyrim mods for the last decade. Has that ridiculous yellow lotus potion bug been squashed in testlive?

Hey everybody,

We added a new edit to the 2.5a changelog:

Also, we’ve made the notes prettier by adding some banners at the top. :slight_smile:

6 Likes