Testlive Update 2.5 - Discussion thread

NO Claws have been broken for SOOOO long They may need tweaked now but NEVER the old animations. No never

Bows don’t seem to have changed at all, can you send a clip of what you mean?

but the most vital bugs a re still persist, from archer side freaking early powershot and immunity to stunlock in charging animation is soo broken

Yeah bows have been broken for a long time

they were broken “gimped” befor, now its broken “overpowered”

also, for the love of our lord, Jesus Christ - add FOV slider on powershot zoom, pleeeeeeeaseeeee
or add warning about flashing imajes and seizure when taking bows in hand

addition - joystic style movemet with bows

I agree that they weren’t great, but they were unique. They definitely need work so at least the are getting attention. If they can be sorted within this testlive run it will be amazing.

They need to speed up the light attacks so they can be a hard counter weapon type vs daggers but not be lunging crazy and be broken how they used to be

1 Like

So what about the punching daggers having the exact same animation? The claws should definitely be their own weapon style.

And just to clarify, I meant before that like the great axe, they should keep the old style for some or somehow mix something similar in if they charge it. Like the special attack they come with more now.

Do you use them much?

ALSO they fixed double attack after roll with any weapon exept spear and bow BUT you still lose stamina if you click twice and the end of roll LOL

light bow animations

watch stamina after attack

I don’t know if mentioned here before but please, make it possible to tame horses in a animal pen as well.

I used them to troll because they was O.P just because theyre a religious weapon doesnt mean they should have a unique animation
 The staff of epimetreus and other weapons coming from religious weapons have the same base weapon animations
why should claws get one of the MOST o.p animations in the game?

I dont see the problem here can you highlight it a bit better maybe? because the double hit on the spear is slower and its basically the same timing as if you just poked out of a roll and poked again
 nothing really problem like to be formed

LOOK AT THAT HEAL STACK HAHA and the set potions stack. only wish that was how they were in base game ahahahahahaha i want my set pots to stack to ateast 20 or 50 and my heals to be 20 or 50 jahahahahahahahaha

That would make the stables a useless buildling

2 Likes

look closely at stamina consuption in the end of attack. initially stamina consumed in start of animation(12) then it getting consumed again at the end (another 12)

im using only 1 stack of heals and antidotes :smiley:

It wasn’t actually necessary when they released it, why has it got to be a different building in the first place? (in my opinion it looks bad as well, the roof looks like its from a fairy tale)

i mean we didnt need the tinkers bench or any of the extra benches either but here we are lol Gotta make do with the random unneeded things we got haha

so you have it take 2 stamina counts for 1 attack? yeah i am sure they will fix that and if not
 quit spamming an attack out of a dodge and actually pick your shots ahaha