Testlive Update 2.7 Discussion Megathread

It depends on the depth of the scan of what it looks like from the point of interest. How much should it scan for an opening?

Anyways,

Dude,

We are having two separate conversations. I am asking how the POI interference will work and you are asking me to define how the POI interference will work. Mayhaps you might read what I wrote because I can’t answer a question about a conversation that is happening only in your mind.

it doesn’t seem @Dzonatas read the cm’s post.

You and I are trying to clarify, and they are acting as if we are suggesting.

I am with you, as the way ot reads is as long as there is an unobstructed opening, nothing gets destroyed. I am asking for clarification in what an “opening” is. Hopefully they can, or maybe a tester can, give the answer before it goes live.

1 Like

Same question/ I have not seen a definitive answer as of yet.

1 Like

Whoa! I’m simply trying to break it down in smaller pieces in programming sense. Yourself could at least have been constructive.

@biggcane55 I did read it. The example is not clear enough.

Based on these reactions so far, I would just let it destroy any walls (and doors) that are nearby. :rage:

As i understand, this is only for pc, cannot be changed on console so…

1 Like

When you will add TXAA antialiasing to the game Funcom?

Sigh, and there it is, the “I was just trying to help by not answering your question but representing you were asking another question and then chastising you for not having a solution.”

This isn’t about solving a programming issue, they have indicated there is already an answer and we are just asking for clarification. This isn’t a logic issue to be solved, this is information to be imparted.

Of course you would, because, that’s constructive.

1 Like

Thanks, @Dana

I tried building a wall around the obelisk at Dagon’s Eye, however, it is still standing, how long does the game wait for it to be deleted?

1 Like

Is this in single player? If so, did you enable the setting? Its off by default

Thanks, forgot to check that. Will give it another try in a minute.

@Multigun It should already be on though:

(current known issue: setting is defaulted as true for testing purposes

EDIT:

Still no change,

1. Added setting to DefaultServerSettings.ini under: …\Conan Exiles - Testlive Client\ConanSandbox\Config

PoiProtectionEnabled=true

1. Started Single Player and switched to admin mode,
  2. Went to Dagon’s Eye and waited a bit,
  3. Changed slomo to 100
  4. Waited some more.
1 Like

You have no crenellations that would stop someone from climbing over it. Or putting a roof on it.

The center is a no-build zone, so no roof is going to be there.
I doubt that fences or crenellated fences will make a difference since the purpose is to make sure that players aren’t inconvenienced. I wouldn’t expect the distinction to be made that if you can climb over it, that is still ok.

Tried adding fences anyway, no change. I’m not sure how to trigger this new feature yet.

go to test server

Been playing on the testlive Sitpah server for a week now.
There is much lag (which I don’t have on the regular server).
Massive rubberbanding that got worse the longer I played.
Fighting NPC’s got more difficult since they are now teleporting all over the place and is now impossible.
Today even harvesting rocks got impossible, continuous rubberbanding makes it hard to even move a couple of meters.
I see the server was restarted last the 19th. so I guess turning it off and on might only be a temporary solution, if any.

Followers are not following the terrain

Again, might be a server-client sync issue, because that resolves itself after about 10-20 seconds

1 Like

At this time that server is unplayable

I wonder will there ba a fix to blurry textures all around the game. It seems that Anisotropic filtering doesnot apply to all textures, only to ground ones and some other, but totally igrores by objects or rocks and etc. It happens mostly on Exiled Lands but on Siptah too.
Also i want to ask - will Funcom replace 2d grass with some 3d one like they have in Age of Conan for example?

Checking the inventory of my thrall next to me who is visualized up on the hill.
Sync happened after about 30 seconds.
The issue is definitely getting worse