Testlive Update 3.0: The Age of Sorcery - Discussion Megathread

I know atleast on xbox it will be in console stores, ms has to have thier cut

1 Like

probably on PC it will be sold by the store itself, like steam or epic of crom coins

NO! I’m still having way too much fun leveling.

Plus I say this to it every time I sign on:

drago

2 Likes

Are Bearer III’s a good option to counter zombies? The t3 I got in Sepermeru gets over 200 health per vitality point and is a fast leveler.

Not even close to done! From stuff spawning halfway underground to finding climbing surfaces where I sink halfway into the wall and issues with my thralls pointing and laughing at me soloing 5 mobs (even though I’m maxed authority so one would think they’d help), believe me
there’s still PLENTY that needs fixin’ before this goes live.

Added new entry under the changelog:

This seems to be many loot drops too. Does it count things you killed as ‘yours’? Because it’s pretty annoying to not be able to loot all on your kills.

2 Likes

PortuguĂȘs PT-BR
Queria saber se vĂŁo arrumar esse bug visual e de movimento aqui

Suggestion on damage modifiers: Purge thralls should have more in damage modifiers than characters that are guaranteed spawns in game. Also, Archers should have more ranged modifier than fighters do. Currently, on testlive, the Cimmerian Berserker has the most damage modifier in both melee and ranged, from what I have tested. My test did include some purge only thralls from the Cimmerian Purges.

Relic Hunter Treasuer Seeker Fightres currently have more ranged damage modifier than the Archers do.

It would be great to see Purge thralls be a notch above the rest, since they are so extremely rare in comparison.

4 Likes

The lightning storm does damage to items/thralls that are inside an enclosed building
 this could get ugly.

3 Likes

PortuguĂȘs PT-BR

Vou conferir isso
 Obrigado :slight_smile:

My Watcher Items are also inaccessible and have been for some time. Extremely annoying. Get it together and get this fixed FC.

2 Likes

About the battle pass and items that can only be claimed by one character, one time. For consumables, I get it. But for all other items I do not. What happens if I change servers? What happens if I roll a new character? I lose items I spent time (and possibly money) playing for? Are these items NOT account bound? I base this question off what was said in this video:

Some clarification from FC would be appreciated.

2 Likes

Okay so I feel a tad stupid:

My Thaumbench keeps allowing me to research using sorc-notes, spoiled meat, and rocks. My son says this isn’t intended. Is he right?

Well that helmet is actually like the consumables. It’s no surprise that Riddle of Steel is the ugly stepchild of DLC’s so trying to promote it with temporary helmet in a battlepass is pretty genius (if not annoying since you used one of the BP slots for it)

It’s account based. So it’ll go to all your characters. Just like the normal dlc. Only things like the soul jars that you get five of will be one time. Anything you can make, you get to keep :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Realmente isso acontece
 Não deixe as janelas abertas quando começar os raios XD

Thanks, good to know. I do have to say though that I’ve found both the battlepass and cash shop items so far to be largely disappointing and lackluster. And no new full build sets? Just a few ornate “sorcerer” pieces you can use with existing sets? Get out.

1 Like

The BP and storefront will only be cosmetic items. The ornate pieces are the point and no different than someone wanting a bunny suit in PUBG or Deadpool skin in Fortnite.

1 Like

PortuguĂȘs PT-BR

Ainda bem. Isso nĂŁo vai atrapalhar nossa gameplay