The blood moon beast on in the citadel on Siptah kills with the blood ball attack instant high level Thralls

Basic Info:

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvE
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=
Mods: =MODS=

Bug Description:

The blood moon beast on in the citadel on Siptah kills with the blood ball attack instant high level Thralls.

Bug Reproduction:

Go to the Citadel and fight the Blood Moon Beast.

Ran test with a Warmaker Champion and an Arena Champion. The Warmaker Champion was only spawned and died instantaneously from the blood ball attack, the Arena Champion I used as a thrall and brought to level 20 with the Champion armor. Also the Arena Champion died with 20000 HP instant from the blood attack.

1 Like

BloodMBeast04
BloodMBeast0 BloodMBeast02|453x157 5
BloodMBeast03
BloodMBeast06

Wait…please tell me there are two BMB NPCs…one for Siptah and one for the kurak dungeon.

1 Like

Im curious how long it will take them to fix this. unbelievable! elon should buy or sue funcom…

this is happening on siptah as well

Theres a thread for this already with support responding and asking for this very data…

There are several, and no, the Siptah and the Kurak versions don’t share anything, they can be changed completely separately

Well, the NPC name seems to be the correct one for Siptah

1 Like

@GargleBlaster are you getting like a ton of quick hits in succession or one big hit?

1 Like

Oh wait… I posted the discoveries in the wrong thread… You mislead me @GargleBlaster hahaha
Just notice that one was a bit of a false report on the dungeon version at the start :stuck_out_tongue:

In any case, here’s the relevant post

1 Like

Thanks for the effort to find out, I just hope that the bug is fixed quickly. The BMB is an important resource on Siptah.

Blood Moon Beast on Siptah still kills with a one shot mechanic with over 20000 damage after the last hotfix, if this is supposed to be an intended gameplay then please let us know, then in the future I will cheese the Blood Moon Beast as Robin Hood with a bow (incredibly exciting).

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.