The blue crystal was the material

Who are you referring to that can craft them? It’s unclear because we are talking about 2 alchemists. Just don’t want there to be confusion. If you are referring to the Darfari Witch Doctor they can make white and black dyes. Iblis of Zangara cannot make white or black dyes on official servers. Any variation from that would be a mod.

1 Like

EDIT: my apologies, I miserunderstood what my mate told me, no Iblis is not able to craft them, my apologies.

1 Like

Is your friend playing on PC or Console? More testing must be done. Also if your friend could share a screen shot. That would be helpful.

1 Like

My apologies, I’ve miserunderstood what my mate told me. sorry.

Admin Spawn without Mods. Single Player PC

1 Like

Is it possible the person is mistaken for light and dark dye colorants?

1 Like

Not being me I don’t know, I will ask to my friend this weekend

EDIT: sorry all, my bad. My mate explained me she read Iblis was able to and she just captured one, but when placed no, she wasn’t, I miserunderstood what she told me. My apologies. :anguished:

I removed from the topic wrong information editing my previous post.

Again my apologies.

I have an Iblis of Zingara in my merry-go-round, I’ll check if she’s ripe when I get home from work.

1 Like

have one on officials, no white/black die or any of the purge recipes.

I’ve got her on official server, no black or white dyes. And she has short hair for me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My Solo mode Iblis (modded, but nothing that should change thrall abilities) is equally unable to make black or white dyes.

1 Like

No worries. Sometimes bugs happen, sometimes it’s just misinformation. This time misinformation glad we could get to the bottom of it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.