The instruction at 0x3f55073 referenced memory at 0xffffffff. The memory could not be read. Anyone know how to fix this? It also says I’m not connected to the internet. Here I am.
no my friend, i have the same problem since last update, i reinstalled a few times, and result remains this error and dont know what i can do to fix it.
Another player posted a possible solution. I haven’t had the time to try it yet, but here it is:
Got rid of the memory error. However still won’t launch , “program stopped working” Don’t know which is worse.
its still not working, funcom needed to fix this as soon as possible ,if i loose all my hard work on officials that would really upset me
thats all i have to say, this was the worst update ever!!!
Did you try this?
- Go to the Start button.
- Select Run…
- Enter cmd and click OK to open the command console.
- Enter sfc /scannow to check your system files.
- If prompted, repair any damaged files.
-
Go to this folder:
\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Saved\Logs -
Delete everything in this folder
-
Make a new blank text file named SilentEvents.log-upload-0. Set it to read only
The game should now work for about 5 minutes before crashing. In which case you’ll need to delete all of the new logs all over again.
so this is a fix for just 5 mins and then keep redo the same process for every 5 mins after?
It looks like the results vary. I tried it last night and it worked without problems for my whole session, 30 minutes or so.
It’s definitely not a proper solution, it’s a hacky one, but as long as it works, I’m grateful to Illidan.
EDIT: And just to clarify, the only ones who can provide a proper, non-hacky solution are Funcom.
Dont make a text file called that. Make a folder called that. My other problem was INternet connection lost. you must be connected to the internet to play this game. As you can see I am connected
Poking around in the files, I found someone I would like to fire.
Sry, Mike ))
dont say fire, they flag your comment and cry and hide the comment
just leave it be they dont care for real critism…