The loss of Beloved followers. Game Breaking?

I lost my Beloved Greater Bear today. In my last post, I stated that discovered areas were no longer discovered, so I begin going to rediscover locations for the journey steps. All is going fine, I reach Heartsblood Rise, Bronson (my GB) was after an Archer in NW section of the camp. The archer backs up onto the cliff edge where neither my GB or myself could reach it. My GB gets stuck between the embankment and the spikes. I direct my follower to move but he can’t. I clear out the area. Go to put Bronson on guard, but I cannot place him anywhere. I start moving away from my GB looking for a place to drop when I get the notification that my follower died because it was too far away. I was actually less than 6 foundations away. I was able to recover my set of Legion armor and the 300 dried fish from the corpse. Funcom, this needs to stop…PLEASE.

I would like to message either @Hugo or @Ignasi for a private message.

Thanks

1 Like

My friend i am really sorry for your loss. Loosing beloved thralls from bugs is not the best way, still i am curious about one thing? You recover a silent legion armor from a bear? Your bear was wearing this (:joy:) or it was forgotten in? Anyway i was just trying to cheer you up here, all i can say to you is that we all been there one way or another, it is not fair, but this is it. Move on, no reason to stop this game for this.

Not game breaking. Heart breaking.

1 Like

Was Dalinsia and your cat currently owned by the clan. Recently recreated character personal items and thralls were still there when I was invited back into clan. But you gathered all items for bracelet removal I have never done that perhaps it triggers destruction of all your property but not the clans.

1 Like

I don’t blame you for that.

1 Like

I cannot say that i am expert to this kind of things, but i think that when you decide to leave clan, your clan lost a great amount of thrall because the clans limit was lower since one person left. What i mean is that maybe other thralls can be lost since you’re gone, but you noticed only yours. Maybe, i say meybe, that is your story here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.