The Never Ending "Loading Screen" Story

I too can confirm that 3829 is up and running… but my main server 3828 is not.

3 Likes

Same here, same server… playing over a year now… hope decay is still off.

1 Like

Same, did you come back to being respawned in the Warmaker’s Dungeon?

1 Like

No lol I spawned in my base , that’s pretty crazy though

2 Likes

@WildThing decay timers are still off

4 Likes

Yep, decay timers are still off for now. We’re looking into some of the affected servers (interestingly, not all servers appear to be affected). My layman’s understanding of the issue is that it stems from invalid network traffic (I’m a community manager, not an engineer), but hopefully we can get a proper fix ASAP.

10 Likes

Thanks again @AndyB always good to see a pink sweater in the thread

2 Likes

Thank you for letting us know that a cause had been identified, I haven’t been able to play for 6 months now, if I do manage to make it past the loading screen I get disconnected within minutes regardless of what PvP server I try to play on, it’s been extremely frustrating so it is nice to know there might be a solution on the horizon

2 Likes

On a ps5 I have no problem loading the screen I can spend 12 hours in pvp that does not go away.

1 Like

30/04/21 23.03pm GMT 3041 no access

01/05/21 10.13am GMT 3041 no access

Got the weekend from hell work wise , so wont be able to try so often spotted the potential good news above though, thanks to @AndyB and @Mayra for not giving up on us xx

1 Like

Thats fabulous for you, truly, but this is a thread regarding PVE-C servers!

I am answering tytan.
In pve servers I can also enter perfectly

I haven’t experienced the infinite loading screen on any of my PvP servers… I hope the issue isn’t spreading.
You should probably start a new topic with detailed info on your console, the specific servers, and times when you experience the issues.
This thread is really focused on the widespread PvE-C issue. So I doubt you will get the attention your issue might deserve here…

Also, do you experience the 9999 ping issue as described in this thread;

Well you are posting in a public thread, so just as you are free to post, anyone is free to answer. Just keep it civil. Thanks🙂

You can give the same answer to her.

I have already done it a few times, unfortunately because it is such a recurring issue and the lack of responses from funcom I have decided it best that I don’t keep posting the same issue as I lost my cool a little last time and I don’t want to inadvertently act in a way that is disrespectful to the community staff since my issues aren’t with them in particular

2 Likes

I see CO-OP is getting their fix, any update on PVEC?

2 Likes

Server 3829 was working for a few days now it stops loading people in at about 5 PM central not just my end I’m friends with multiple players in this server also a clan mate all the same problem, I can play in pvp and pve fine but conflict is perfect for the adventure I prefer hopefully a fix is on the way

3 Likes

Welcome to the PVEc waiting room.

No word on a fix but they have at least recreated the issue.

5 Likes

Congrats co-op… but have mercy on our exiled PvE-C souls!

4 Likes

For those of you still attempting/ accessing servers, if you are experiencing issues please continue to make technical reports here;

https://forums.funcom.com/t/feedback-thread-server-loading-and-connectivity-issues-after-2-3/162703/52

I’m sure all the info will be useful…Let’s hope that we see a permanent fix this week.:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes