The reason why people don't farm Mounds of Dead for thrall

It is completely useless to farm there as no any single t4(named) (artisans) thrall can be found. Unlike admin panel, there are too many thralls that cannot be found in live servers. Not only Mounds of Dead, even in some types of thralls in New Asgarth, Lemurian and Volcano as well. But especially, Mounds of Dead never gets a single one as work stationary NPC in live servers.

Named fighter still can be found in Mounds of Dead, but now it’s completely useless as well as you can find better fighters in volcano area. So, basically the Mounds of Dead became absolutely useless area to farm Named thralls.

Seriously devs, plz increase the rate of spawning for Named in highland area (especially Mounds of Dead). Nordehimer has few of them, but Cimmerians never got a Named work stationary NPC in their camp!

I see a named fighter chick there like 90% of the time.
But that’s about all.

Looks like you’re referring to artisans but “thrall” means any NPC that you enslave.

plz read what I said, that’s why I mentioned ‘work stationary’ NPC later

I understand, I’m just pointing out that it’s a bit contradictory and could be confusing.

Just read everything. Don’t try to answer quickly while your reading is not done

I did read it all. That doesn’t change the fact that some of it is contradictory.

Why is it contradictory when I already mentioned Named fighter can be found, and work stationary thrall cannot be found there?? You just didn’t read all and later you added “Looks like you’re referring to artisans but “thrall” means any NPC that you enslave.”

It clearly shows that you were in hurry and didn’t read all. Be patient next time

I already explained how you contradict yourself. I was just pointing this out to try to be helpful as it seems like English is not your first language, and if this is true, it would explain why you’re failing to understand what I’m saying.

The very meaning of contradiction is exactly what you did, say one thing and then say something else that is not in line with what you previously said. Just because you clarified it further later does not mean the contradiction does not exist.

Anyway, I was just trying to be helpful and this conversation is just going to go in circles so it’s pointless to continue.

Enjoy the game.

bla bla bla bla just trying to make yourself feel better after not reading someone’s post all. And pretending to be you never made a mistake and saying ‘I was just trying to be helpful’ when you clearly was in hurry and didn’t read all before posting.

As you said it is contradictory, but if you be patient and read all, it is not confusing at all. As I clearly mentioned fighter and work stationary.

So, when you reply something, PLZ DO NOT REPLY UNTIL YOU FINISHED READ EVERYTHING, THANK YOU.

1 Like

I make plenty of mistakes. No need to get worked up and stay yelling in caps. :slight_smile:

“Looks like you’re referring to artisans but “thrall” means any NPC that you enslave.”

This was your another new mistake. So accept it.

I can’t accept it if I don’t know what it is.
What’s wrong with what you quoted?

You clearly didn’t read all and later you added that quote and I saw that.

And again, PLZ DO NOT REPLY UNTIL YOU FINISHED READ EVERYTHING, THANK YOU. :smile:

You still have not explained how anything I said was wrong.

But like I said before, this conversation is just going in circles and is pointless.

Have a good day.

You edited your first post (for some reason it doesn’t appear as edited).

“Looks like you’re referring to artisans but “thrall” means any NPC that you enslave.”

The reason why you added this quote later after your posting is because you clearly didn’t read all before posting this and you realized lately that you didn’t read all my post~

And again and again, PLZ DO NOT REPLY UNTIL YOU FINISHED READ EVERYTHING, THANK YOU. :wink:

I came into thread and all I see is a couple of prepubescents arguing.

4 Likes

Yep, you nailed it.
Two people failing to understand one another clearly makes them prepubescent.

Interestingly, no insults existed in this thread before your arrival.

2 Likes

Do you understand words Ex ? Cause seems like you don’t. Nothing is contradicting in OP post, but YOU are.

They edited the post, which is made clear by the icon indicating an edit.

I am contradicting? Are you referring to my existence? An interesting theory but I’m not really up for a philosophical debate at the moment. Perhaps later. :slight_smile:

I just popped in to say I been too durn busy playing to catch up with thrall facts. Good to know I shouldn’t risk getting wrecked for a collection of nobodies. Thanks for the heads up.