This is now officially no longer a survival game

Any veteran player that has done it fir some hundred times, probably likes the fact that u do not waste ur time harvesting with iron tools or fighting bosses with stone pikes

1 Like

i play on siptah too,well not so hard to have blood crystal on syptah too (but more time for sure), and never hunted bloody noses, i just go for golem as i know spots where they are.

and yup as someone answered there is also obvious game balance problem on siptah

1 Like

I really hope both methods are bug abusing because it has never been easier to get 1000’s of late game resources even long before you are level 60 :joy:

In my opinion, OP is absolutely right, but it all actually started way before chapter 3, the amount of resources you could get by selling unconcious sorceres or their skulls gave you the opportunity to buy cheap resource packs for the obulus + named fighters/workers and legendary tools and weapons… Bugs aside, this should in my opinion never have been possible - The rewards are way too plentiful :smirk:

2 Likes

That is an exploit. Banned on the server I’m on.

ETA: I’d flag that post but apparently we are talking openly about exploits on the forum now. Guess it’s ok as long as you say it nicly.

1 Like

ueah, i get the blood pick abd axe pre level 20. Then follow the rest as far as 30 blood crystals.

1 Like

You can obviously optimize the algorithm even more, but the basic pattern is clear. And I think most people agree that this game loop is an oversight by Funcom and their lack of testing the game properly.

1 Like

Just to point out, all of this was just as easy to for a fresh character to obtain end game materials and thralls before the update, it only involved a bit of luck and/or scouting on official servers. The only difference is that it’s more deterministic now, rather than being dependent on external factors.

Back when I hated myself sufficiently to play on public servers, I’d always find a collapsing base that would firehose me with enough “stuff” that made it trivial to gear out and level to 60. And there’s always been tricks to powerleveling yourself; the only thing that’s changed has been the specific method.

Anyway, if you want that hardcore grind survival experience, you can still get that. You just need to exercise a bit of self-control.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.