Thoughts on brimstone blocking

I like that the map has these contested areas. It’s obviously annoying, but a legit tactic.

Also brim lake hasn’t been blocked on any server I’ve been on, so you can find servers without it. But on my last server there was gank squads pretty much all the time and we still managed without farming there

I fail to see the tactical side when it’s clearly done to stop it spawning In … by a tribe that does not even play on said server…

well it’s still a legit action. I think it would be a waste of time to have people who should judge if it’s done for the right or wrong reason. Else there would be a million claims that people are doing it to troll.

Also if they don’t play there it will decay or will be easy to destroy undisturbed.

Like that on Xbox … tbh server population is that low it’s not hard to find someone … the active pvp clans usually all go to one server so only ever 2-3 busy ones at a time … is the ps community as toxic as over here lol … everyone knows everyone and there 10 alt accounts :joy::joy:

1 Like

There is no cheap way to destroy 50+ alters and 100s of t3 foundations without been able to farm brimstone :woman_shrugging:

If it was a tactic move they would not block it for them self … a wall … yes … at least u can push it back but pure spam :woman_facepalming:

And it takes 10 minutes at most … once a week to run from noob spawn to refresh it

… we have managed to get rid of this block by finding there server and doing the same thing :joy::joy:not the point tho… I’m sure many other servers are suffering because of this … crystal caves and other resources are no build zones … why isn’t brimstone

1 Like

Trebs? If they aren’t playing, they aren’t farming new mats to build.

And I didn’t say they had a good reason, just that it’s a waste of time to have people judge if it’s a good reason. It might seem like a good idea if it was just your case, but there would be hundreds of cases.

Ok so I thought trebs had reduced damage on vaults and alters but I need to double check… from experience a treb does little damage but my tribe mates are questioning it now lol …

But yeh I know of a lot of servers blocked up and the population went down real quick

Tbh I have no idea, but at least they work fine on the foundations.

I guess a lot of people don’t want the struggle of pull pvp. I’ve seen tons of people leave the first time they get raided.

1 Like

More like they got offline wiped, and realized that is always gonna happen. fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. So they pack up shop, and either move servers, or go play a game that doesn’t require it to be a 40+hour a week unpaid job.

1 Like

For some people yeah… Doesn’t make the game wrong, it just makes it the wrong game (mode) for those people. There’s a million games that aren’t like that.

Also a lot of these people (that I have experienced) pretty much only had crap in a crap (often sandstone) base and they could get back up to that point in a day. But they don’t want to.

I don’t play at the moment, but being raided was what motivated me most. I could spend weeks working on a plan and waiting for the right moment.

Yeah, sandstone on PVP is asking for it. Especially outside of Noob River. I think my clan only actively went sand stone wiping once, when PS had it free, and we couldn’t log on during wars. So when we did get on, we went noob river cleansing. It helped separate the survivalist from the tourists lol.

sometimes the problem is, if you don’t raid them they will just keep living in their sandstone houses and if you do raid them they leave. I’ve even tried just blowing a hole in a wall and steal a bit of random stuff to make them consider upgrading and often they just rebuild in sandstone or leave.

Having your 100 pets poisoned to death in 10 minutes also seems to be a killer lol.

1 Like

I know. I personally think it is lazy on PVP server to build in anything less than T3. I understand on PVE and PVE-C that the look fits areas, so T2 and T1 make sense there.

You PvPers don’t know how good you have it. :stuck_out_tongue: Trying to clean-up that many pets from a troll build on a PvE server would take most of a weekend. (Don’t ask me how I know. :shushing_face: )

1 Like

Tar run too us pvp ers :yum:

1 Like

Why I wish pets and thralls had decay timers.

1 Like

LMAO! Yeah about the best we can hope for are boss keys. But hey, lemons and lemonade, right?

1 Like

Use undead now … worth it just so they have to go fight them

1 Like

sometimes when I’m bored I pull world bosses to pets that are out in the open lol

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.