Thrall bugged through the map

I have an issue where my thrall fell right through a tree. I was on top of the tree and instantly he disappeared. After that a while I see a panther hitting me and my thrall hp is showing and is killing the panther. He is not able to move out a bit just for me to open his menu and drag him to me. Btw he is on scout so I cannot bring him over. Pls do help me I don’t want to rescue him and lose the gear and the weapon. Thank you

1 Like

Welcome to the comunity. Do you remember where you put your thrall for the last time to stand guard. If on the way you didn’t ask him to stand guard anywhere else than your base, your thrall after some time will return home.
1st don’t worry, you aint gonna loose a thing
2nd ask from another follower to follow you so the lost - bagged thrall will return home.
3rd check in you event log from time to time to see if your thrall is returning home.
Plus some more info, about what mode you play maybe would help more, for example, pvp, pve, solo at home…?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.