Thrall Converting progress resets and wheel of pain goes into pause when server restarts

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type:PvP
Region: North America

When the Conan Dedicated Server App restarts (automatic\manual), any thralls in the process of still converting gets their progress restarted and the wheel of pain is then put on pause. I notice this every morning for the past few days since i made a literal slave factory of 22 wheels of pain.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Auto Restart\Manual Restart the Server App while having unconverted thralls still converting on the wheel of pain.

I have not seen any thralls have progress restarted on my server with this. I can confirm that the wheels do not continue with restart though, and must be manually restarted.

2 Likes

Hey there,

This is a known issue and our team has fixed it internally. It should be released in an upcoming patch soon.
Thanks for your feedback :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.