Thrall doing massive damage

When we attack enemy thrall (hammer and silent legion) with 3 warmaker armor our thralls are loosing with one thrall also he can one shot us with 600 armor can someone tell me what is going on. official server btw

It depends on many factors. By enemy thrall do you mean another players tame? What thrall is it? What thrall are you putting up against it?

All are relic hunters and they have same weapon world breaker

Opposing thrall may have a oiled weapon.

But when we kill them they drop not oiled weapon

Timer could have expired, so it would no longer be oiled? I’m just giving a hypothesis.

I dont think that would be possible it only increases 20 points and not like 300

Edit: The hammer on its own has 100% armor pen, it’s ability is to ignore all armor. So it doesn’t matter what your thralls or you are wearing.

But one thrall winning against 3 thats kibda weird also some enemy thralls dont have world breaker abd still win

Because stronger thralls, are stronger and have more health pool. T4 from either vulcano, relic hunter or cimmerian berserker, will stomp at <T4 fighters…

They Are same

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.