Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: North America, USA
Thrall: Dancer - Barnes of Asura
Weapon: Sword of the Adventurer - +Master Weapon Fitting
Note* I gave Barnes only one weapon from the start. I did not switch weapons which normally causes the Thrall Do Nothing glitch for the glitch to occur. I also never changed his armor after I geared him up at Level 0, Heavy Khitan.
Barnes was attacking from the beginning with no issue up until I met the Undead Dragon Boss in the Arena. The boss hit him once with a stomp and then he stopped attacking. He was level 10 at the time, roughly.
I tried resetting him by:
- Running away and Thrall porting.
- Putting in two or three different weapons to force a weapon cycle.
- Stripping him completely.
- Hitting him.
- Forcibly dragging weapons into his main weapon slot.
- Putting him in Guard (and getting him hit).
- Putting in scouting (and also getting him hit).
- Equipping another thrall and re-equipping Barnes.
Currently waiting for server reset.
I think the dancer animation interferes with the thrall’s ability to attack because he would switch from dancing to fisticuffs (doing nothing) to dancing instead of attacking what I was attacking.
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- I do not know or have the time to reproduce this, but Barnes isn’t the first Dancer this happened. It seems to occur random on Dancers, but I also fight a lot of big dragons. If I have the problem on a Fighter I can easily do the above #'s 1 & 2 tend to always (in my experience) fix the issue. I have not played with Archers yet.