Thrall Getting Stuck at Mounds of the Dead

Game mode: [Online official]
Type of issue: [Bug | Misc]
Server type: [ PvE-Conflict ]
Region: [America]

On two seperate occasions this evening, my thrall has gotten stuck at the Mounds of the dead. Both times the thrall was engaged in combat with NPCs. The thrall then stands there and doesn’t move. I ran two squares away, the thrall does not teleport to me.

First occasion was at the Mounds of the Dead settlement. After he got stuck and would not follow me, I used a maproom and teleported into the Shattered Springs Obelisk. The thrall then teleported to the ravaged burrows. So I used a maproom, went to the mounds of the dead obelisk, and he appeared at the ravaged burrows and followed me.

The second occasion was at the Cursed Mound. My thrall got stuck in the terrain while in the middle of a fight with wights. The thrall would not follow me. My workaround was to use a maproom, teleport to the shattered springs obelisk and then my thrall appeared. However, he would then run away going back to where he was originally stuck at. He was trying to run from shattered springs all the way back to mounds of the dead. I had to quickly command him to move and place him on guard and then tell him to follow me again, just so I could take him back home.

Hope this information was helpful. Let me know if anything needs to be clarified. Thank you.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Take a thrall to Mounds of the dead or the cursed mound
2. Wait for him to engage combat
3.He will sometimes get stuck and not follow
4.Use obelisks and maprooms to get him to follow again

I can also confirm this issue. Sometimes they also get stuck on the doorways of New Asagarth.

Had them get stuck on a rock. Just horrid.

Had the same thing happening all over the place, including Sepermeru and the the jungle. It’s pretty much rendering them useless because they won’t port to you any more when you get out of range.

Had the same problem in the underwater dungeon fighting the Half Child of Dagon.

Official PvE

Had the same thing happen on mounds’s corner of the bridges that connect the islands, close to any wall inside unnamed city, or any random rocks in the world.

Been also using the same trick of teleporting out with a maproom to unstuck thrall, but does not always work even if I’m more than 2 squares away. Had to use a dungeon like enter & exit again after maproom to finally get my thrall back.

Sometimes I find them can also get stuck at random spot inside the base, like at the corner of the stairs.

It has been a very time consuming & painful experience, especially when the thrall got stuck in the area where you simply can’t put it on guard to get it out of the stuck location (ie: unnamed city where placing thrall is not allowed).

The same problem happens literally everywhere:

Including Siptah. Numerous times at different map points.

Regards

jim

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.