Thrall teleporting outside of map

Game mode: [ Select one: (Online official | Online private | Single-player | Co-op)]
Type of issue: [ Select one: Crash | Bug | Performance | Other ]
Server type: [ Select one: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE ]
Region: [ Please enter your server region ]
Hardware: [ Please specify what model of Xbox you’re using ]

Bug Description:

A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

Expected Behavior:

A clear and concise description of what you expected to happen.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Online official server 2132 bug pve USA series x
    2.My thrall follower “Karma” was teleporting after getting stuck on a huge player wall. She ported ahead to one of my outposts just north of Seppermaru. When I got there, she had ported off the map. Between the 6 and 7 on the left side map edge. Clearly outside the boundaries. I panicked and ordered her to move, hoping she would port back. She was killed.
  2. It would be nice to have her back. She’s got some good gear, including Crom’s hammer. Not to mention that she’s my first cimmerian berserker.
  3. I had just climbed a long staircase ne of Seppermaru to get to my outpost. According to the map from a previous look, she was supposed to be there. She was not. I pulled the map up again and found her outside the boundary. Panic, move order, pray, dead.
  4. (etc) I have lost a lot of thralls to glitches. Falling through maps. Frozen (not moving). Drowning? (unseen death while swimming underwater in the imp crystal cave). But, these were expected due to the glitchy nature of the server and/or connection.
1 Like

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

I’m very sorry to hear about your berserker. Unfortunately Funcom do not offer any replacement of lost items.

I hope you have better luck with your followers in the future.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.