Thralls Cannot Use Healing Wraps

Game mode: Official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: US

Thralls are not able to use healing wraps. The animation occurs but the quantity of wraps remains the same and the healing effect never occurs.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Place stutter wraps in thrall inventory.
  2. Use in thrall’s inventory.
  3. Animation occurs but quantity remains the same and no healing effect to observe.

Hey @DABIN

Thanks for the feedback, we’ve sent it to our team so they can look into it.

Wait, thralls can use healing wraps at all?

1 Like

I just tried it, they totally do, you put it in their inventory, and Use it, and it makes them do the animation. It doesn’t seem to heal them though. but man this would be a pretty neat addition.

Yeah, that was my experience as well. The animation works but no extra healing seems to occur. I believe I only tried the basic level zero wraps though and assumed if those didn’t work then the other ones wouldn’t either.

It would be VERY nice if the wraps worked on thralls. It’s nice that potions work, but wraps are so much cheaper.

That’s what I said to myself too, and I even tried the regular white wraps but nothing happened. Unless they need to be missing health or something…?

I was surprised to discover this functionality as well. It actually works with healing potions but I never tried with any other type of wraps (bad tester here, lol) so thanks for clarifying that it won’t work with other types of wraps :).

You can also apparently make thralls eat food so that they have the sated buff. You can also apply warpaint and you can get them drunk.

I updated the post to be more clear. I was pretty sure I had used numbing wraps on my thralls before and that was working…but I just tried it to be sure and it doesn’t appear to be working. I am fairly confident this was working at some point as several of my thralls have the wraps on them and that’s what I was using to heal them since it takes so long for an 8K HP thrall to heal back up without additional assistance.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.