Thralls damages for PvP players is catastrophic

Hello,
Is it normal that something that killing PvP is not fixed ? Is it a know issue or is there any balancing project about that ?

And I have see more bad things with relic seekers. So you can imagine with more than one thrall…

Thanks

1 Like

Why would u go up against an archer like that? Didnt even put your shield up. And gettin 2 shot with only 200hp. That actually realistic my friend.

4 Likes

Come now, you can do better than that tired, old (and misused) “anti-realism” fallacy.

5 Likes

Sure. As long as we can agree that it’s not the presence of stuff like dragons or skeletons that mean “realism” has little place in a balance discussion.

2 Likes

Oh but you’re okay with his bagging on ancient aliens? I thought you was woke!

You went macro, I’d go micro. Without bacteria the entire world would cease to exist, and all mammals that rely on mitochondria and other neat “captured” bacteriodes would collapse into a pile of goo not unlike delicious pancake syrup.

Two archers, one on each side of a gateway, will do beautifully to keep intruders pretty much at bay. My suggestion is to place a distinct basket or placeable at their feet so that you can know when they’re being trebbed.

1 Like

Yea, once again it shows that they dont know how to make pvp good again, and make thralls even harder is just a mystery. Feels like they wanna swap the current PvP base of players to a new base of players. Because I promise ppl dont like this :slight_smile: at all. #conanPVEexiles

1 Like

Can u survive 2 arrows to the chest?

1 Like

I do it all the time qhen my son hits me with his nerf one

2 Likes

half and half lol

Thralls are more stronger than players. And if you are against 20 thralls like this, who can do something ? Superman ? Actualy, Treasures seekers thrall one shoot player with 2H weapon no matter the stuff you have. And as thralls always follow players and teleport themselves, PvP players always facing thralls that instant appear in front of them and one shoot them before they can do something… Where is the gameplay in that ?
I don’t understand how it’s possible to kill PvP like that. If it’s intended by Funcom so ok, players base will change.

And if it’s normal to be killed in one hit by two hand weapon, why players can’t kill thralls in one hit also? Thralls that have 8000 HP and need 15 min to be killed like a boss. That is nonsense.

Funcom can make work Minion Damage parameter, for private server. Like this, servers who want to play PvE against Thralls can do it, and servers who want PvP can reduce thralls damages.

4 Likes

Imagine setting up a treb 500 meters from someones base, and bring with you 4 archers. Gonna be hell to take down that treb

Tired to imagine things… :sweat_smile:

Like always. Love your responses.

Side question…

do we know if say a wolf (no owner) that spawns in the highlands will be level 1? Or will random npcs we encounter in the wild have RNG’d levels / stats?

1 Like

That is a great question, one I hadn’t considered. I’ll look into it later, I’m sure @Multigun would know if there’s a table out there somewhere dealing with this. Anecdotally I can say the non-elite crocs I fight almost 4x per hour in a 12-pack are pretty much all the same value. (I won’t risk my precious Taffy to the wolves just yet, because she’ll lope from North Dakota to get into a fight unless I corral her.)

I’ve tested this with a very long trebuchet shot, demonfire barrage. If I hit an enemy camp, my thralls and horses will run down the beach to try and get to the place I attacked. The inference is their offensive range has been enormously increased.

1 Like

Not A Archer… THE Archer, maybe the most hardhitting and rare archer there is. so yeah ofc ud die facing her like that. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You gotta shoot for the Anos. Anos Preyfinder.

Yeah she from sep. btw Dina still hit the hardest and easy to get…

Yeah true.

I haven’t tested it yet but it looks good to be honest. Maybe we can reduce the followers health pool again if they aren’t completely toothless in terms of dmg.

Since the thrall update anouncement I found: 2xAnos, 4 Dacias, 1 Spinas.
From mounds: >4 Dalinsia and 7-8 female Cimmerian Berserkers (yesterday were three in a row :smiley: )

This 2 times Anos spawned, was at the same place. Its next to the fix Tanner spawn.