Thralls No Longer Put Away Weapons After Combat and Other Bugs (Edit)

Thralls are no longer putting away their weapons after combat. I waited a few minutes, and they still continue to remain in a battle stance.

Edit:

• Thralls also start with their weapons drawn when entering the game, at least in single-player mode.
  • Thrall’s animation randomly stops at times with one arm sticking out including when moving etc, and the only way to fix it is to unequip the thrall’s weapon or restart the game.
1 Like

I see the same problem. Hope this gets fixed.

1 Like

I discovered a couple more bugs. When entering the game, at least in single-player mode, thralls will already have their weapons out and not put away. I have also discovered that sometimes a thrall’s animation will stop and have one arm out. The thrall will move etc with no animations, and the only way to fix it is to unequip the weapon from the thrall or restart the game.

Hey there,

We’re aware of this issue and it will be addressed for update 2.6. We still don’t have a date for when this will be released, but it will show up on Testlive sometime soon.
Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply and for letting us know that this has already been acknowledged. Looking forward to the updates. Keep up the good work! Conan: Exiles is now one of my favorite games.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.