Thralls reverted to naked status, low HP, no gear issue - Information thread

Thanks for making my point :slight_smile:

Regards, and best wishes

jim

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Misc
Server type: PvP
Region: Latin America 1985

ALL my relic hunter thralls from unamed city became artist! And the worst, i had one of them carrying ALL my Godbreaker armor that i took HOURS to make! Now it is USING the armor but i can’t even TAKE the armor from it! The armor don’t appear in the equip slots!

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Looking for relic hunters thralls
  2. Noticing that it became “artist”
  3. Open the thrall inventory
  4. See that you lost you full godbreaker armor, even with the thrall model wearing it
1 Like

Thanks! Really!

By the way, take a look at my suggestions for passive behavior and emotes for thralls :slight_smile:

I can be harsh sometimes, but i love the game and the way you are open with the community :slight_smile:

One mote thing

The pirate guy didn’t drop the scouegestone piece today. Don’t know if it is intended.

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
Region: [Please enter your server region]

Confirmed - same issue happening with my Relic Hunters. All its now Performers and armors and weapons missing on they inventory.
I had 2 equipped with Chrom’s sword and now they are gone. I lost tens of hours to farm the 2 swords. I think I won’t play this game anymore, you lose tens and hundreds of hours doing something and then at the first update you lose everything. I liked this game enormously, I have been playing it since I was in the experimental phase, but now I really got tired, so many hours wasted …
[Describe the bug here]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1 Like

Don’t worry I’m sure they’ll figure out how to fix it soon. Maybe rollback the update until the solution is found?

I have the same problem!

if this is on official servers, I remember them stating to get your stuff off bandit relic hunters and other thralls who werent supposed to be thralls. Those ones were getting whiped.

otherwise I dont know what went wrong

The whole forum is full of this bug. Funcom even replied…

Yet people start new threads and new rumors… srsly…

I’ve been trying to find their patch notes, where’s this reply?

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: America

All Relic Hunter Treasure Seeker thralls are now effectively decorations. They have a blank name (if you try to set them to follow, the message that results is " is now following you"; if you had previously assigned them armor, the armor is still visible on the model, but their armor slots show blank. Likewise, any weapons/shields are gone. They will not move to follow, when you stop them following, if they are not where they last were set to guard, they will remain in place, and although eventually they will show “Returning Home” status, they never move. Following, Scouting, and Guarding, they won’t attack anything.

These guys are a PITA to subdue and enthrall, and we’ve invested a lot in arming and armoring them. This includes legendary items no longer accessible.

1. Must have previously enthralled Relic Hunter Treasure Seeker(s). (have not had time to test newly enthralled examples post patch)

2. Log In, go to Relic Hunter Treasure Seeker thrall.

3. Attempt to interact in any way with said thrall.

4. Observe lack of name, equipment inaccessibility, generally buggy behavior (or lack of behavior)

1 Like

Game mode: online 1588 official server
Type of issue: Bug? don’t know if this is intentional
Server type: PVP
Region: NA

[Describe the bug here]

Relic hunter thralls already place whether fighter/archer, appear as performers now with 100 hp, can’t follow or be relplace and lost all gear/weapons given to them.

4 Likes

1 Like

I think we posted about the same thing at about the same time :stuck_out_tongue: Let’s hope this gets fixed.

1 Like

Hi i have the same Problem.
The Server i play has no mods on.

1 Like

Same on Official #1043, Relic Hunters are bugged as hell and I have a purge tonight (most certainly). Please a fix.

Imgur

As I wrote in the other topic, this happened in the past with thralls which FC set as “deleted”.

Quote: I tried this. Equipped The Watcher Above (40k hp) with full silent legion and a dragonbone 2h. Overnight he turned into a 100hp dancer that is immoveable and I can’t get my armor back. If you do this, don’t give them any valuables and don’t expect to keep them for more than one session.

Yeah some like bandit leaders received a hp nerf but they were still usable and didn’t get this bug. you cant thrall them now so why did they get overlooked?

Because Funcom has no QA at all and didnt roll out the latest patch on testlive.

The consoles are even worse now, as updates are undergoing a validation process.

You really start to wonder, how you can flip up so much… did a Racoon on LSD the last reviewing process?

1 Like