Ticket #1097124

Hello. I’d like to get at least some info about my account issue #1097124. I’m trying to pay for ao and cannot login already 3 days. Please, let me know if you gonna make something or just ignore me.

This account was banned with payment troubles with ticket #1093683. Now i just want to amke a payment and play further. Thanks

Hello there! I apologize for the wait you have had in hearing back from us. I’ve checked on your ticket, though, and I can confirm that it has been forwarded to the appropriate team member for further handling. You’ll be receiving a reply from a support representative as soon as possible. Thank you very much for your patience in the meantime.

My great patience is beginning to run out. Go the third day. And I’d really like to get back in the game before the weekend before the raids start.

1 Like

You know, we also want to have a good time, not sit and jump from each email. I’m waiting for the fifth day that you will solve your problem in order to take our money. My friends needed me in the game yesterday. I’m skipping raids today while you’re celebrating. In serious organizations, it is customary not only to solve problems, but also to apologize by actions, and not to thank customers for their patience.

I understand if you’re feeling frustrated with this situation and I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

I’ve double-checked your ticket status and can confirm it’s still in the process of being handled by the team member in charge of your case. You’ll hear from them by email as soon as they have further information or instructions for you, so for now please keep an eye on your email inbox for updates. As your ticket is already being processed, there’s no further expediting we’re able to do in this case. We can only ask for your patience. Thank you for your understanding in this matter and I do hope you enjoy the holidays, regardless.