Treehouse foundations givin me grief

Game mode: [Singleplayer]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [u.s.]

maybe its a meshing issue, theres a couple places where i place a tile and it reads 0 stability. it should be 40-20 and when i dismantle from foundation, it floats up there w 0 stability. 8/

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

Hello @jistsomeguy, could you please share a screenshot of the area and building layout, specifying which blocks have this issue?

sry, firewall between router makes it more trouble than its worth to screencap. trust me i kno how the stability system works. ;] anyway its way up a tree at the mire of eternal dreams, that happened after i posted here with an arena foundation too.
in other words, in a certain place, i snap a treehouse foundation between 2 others (halfway into the trunk) and it wont transfer its own stability. then if i can get a wedge that fills out the edge in place, it reads 0 stability. then a wall on that wedge places and crumbles immediately. weirder still, if i break everything else off that 0 stab wedge floats there till i dismantle it. same thinger happened at the silkwood with square arena foundation/ceiling last night.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.