Troll clan able to build on my land

It is a cave that goes from the Desert into the North area. There are plenty of other ways to get there, but it’s a pain. Luckily we don’t have chat in PS4, so no one lost their crap on me before I could fix it. Also, I am just glad there is no chat on PS4 :slight_smile:

i would be happy for there to be chat on PS4, so you could work with random people to get stuff accomplished.

Because, unfortunately mic communication with anyone in game is extremely hit or miss. Some people you can hear, others you cannot even if you see their mic going off.

Yah, I appreciate that, but I don’t want to talk to people or chat with them really. I turn chat off in games if I have the option. People can hit me up through PSN, but I feel like chat is mainly just a cesspool of idiots. I understand why people want it though.

I had a guy nearby me that we worked together via using emotes and teabagging near launch. Going on brimstone runs together, going to get iron together, etc…

He had a mic, I could see he was using his mic. I dunno if he could see me using mine. But I couldn’t hear him.

Would have been so much easier to accomplish anything if we could have actually talked to each other. Yes I know I could have used Party Chat to accomplish this but I didn’t want to feel intrusive and if I see someone’s mic going off, I should be able to hear them.

I can see your point too though, unfortunately a lot of people online are abusive tools and with the mic not working properly most of the time, you don’t have to worry about hearing them popping off.

yah man, I just communicate with my clan mate and we pretty much just do our own thing. I also play Ark pretty heavy, and unfortunately I have to interact with people sometimes to sell stuff, but even then I usually just leave it up to my tribe mate and keep my chat turned off.

This is why offline single player mode was created. To keep the jerks away from you.