Unable to log onto server

**Game mode:**Online official | Online PVE + CONFLICT SERVER EU1302
Type of issue: Crash login
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: [eu]

when chosing server, ping is low enough to start game. loading screen starts then a few seconds later the notice comes up as ping too high to join server. however the game start screen continues along with muic but dosent start the game. i have to stop game in task manager. this has only started to happen since last update.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. choose server EU 1302 officail pve + conflict (with low ping)
  2. game starts to load with loading screen/music
  3. notice pops up unable to join server , ping too high
  4. loading screen stays with music and only way to stop is task manager
1 Like

I understand that during the day there was no help from the developers! this is simply outrageous, they do not even respond to our messages, they do not care about the gaming community !!

Please realise that Conan exiles is mostly managed from Funcom’s branch in Norway so depending where you live your daytime might not be when their office is open.
This I know all to well as I’m in Australia and have to get urgent quotes and place orders with companies based in Europe.
All we can do is use the “report official server” function on server list interface, use the google doc report forum, post detailed bugged reports as the OP has done, then wait …

This current report was filed at about 7.40am Olso, Norway…so likely to be read and attended to in the next few hours …

2 Likes

Hey there,

We’re aware of the issue regarding the “Ping too high” causing the game to become unresponsive and we have informed our devs.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.