Undocumented Change Unlock Legendary Chest at any level

Game mode: Any
Type of issue: Potential Bug
Server type: Any
Region: Any

Since all undocumented changes that are posted to the Testlive or Live patch notes are being considered a “potential bug” according to this tweet: https://twitter.com/igmiro/status/1332534415499653122?s=20 or actually needs to be confirmed by the QA team (not sure which it is to be honest) according to this forum post: Funcom please do not do this!. The following changes were made and not documented and are therefore considered a potential bug. Please consider fixing these “potential bugs” or potentially get confirmation from the QA team on fixing them.

Honestly considered not telling you about this one, because although I like the change it was probably not intended and I think it is good for the Conan Exiles Community and well if it’s good for them and I think you will change it I don’t tell you. Just being honest here.

You can unlock Skeleton Key chests at any level with the launch of Siptah, or shortly after that. Out of all the garbage posts about undocumented changes that I have made you comb through this is one that I would like to see you leave the way it is.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Try to open chest with skeleton key at level 1
  2. Be shocked that it works and keep it a secret so it doesn’t get reverted
7 Likes

Huh. I sort of assumed it was Siptah-specific, since it changed when they release Siptah…

2 Likes

This is a good thing. Now if you are big enough to kill it, you get the goodies afterwards.

And I thought I only was going to be negative today.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.