Unmounted movement ruined?

I think this patch is a great one, love many of the changes. And hey, finally those mounts are here. I do think the movability changes makes sense when in combat, it makes trying to do a quick retreat a lot harder, but oh my lord is it annoying when doing anything else. So rather then making this change apply 24/7, why not add a “in combat timer” that starts to tick when every you are damaged by a player or npc, or when ever you do damage to a player or npc, and let it tick for like a couple of minutes from the last dmg given or recieved. This way everyone will be happy, war will be more exciting, and I dont have to smash my face that hard into my keyboard every time I just run around my base, or try to go out farming.

1 Like

Are u serious or not? A timer? Do we really need that? When they even can’t make movement consistent

1 Like

The ways to move are surely ruined, announced or not. So I will stop playing this game again.

1 Like

The movement is really terrible. Got hooked on this game a month or so ago and have put in 300+ hours. First time in awhile the clan all logged off because the movement was making everyone so frustrated. We’re a thief clan that wears only light armor and now we don’t see the point in wearing light because you move like mud. We’re all maxed in agility and can double jump but now theres no air control. Yikes yikes yikes!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.