Unnerf healing or reduced the weight of all potions and healing items

Healing needs some tweaking still. Right now food heals you much better than bandages or potions. Right now aloe vera soup is the way to go.

1 Like

Bet it weight is way less too.

DThing is, this is a Survival Game, its not meant to be easy, so healing non stop doesnt fit here, I dont want to be rude but “get good”, learn to avoid being hit while healing and get used to it, then you realise this is part of the fun and challenge.

Bleed damage vs healing item= OP bleeding right now. I’m on easy mode. Ethier it’s a glitch or I got x10 stacks of bleeding from a single enemy and it almost killed me. My Vit is 30.

1. Healing is still too easy as it is especially the dancer heal bug. Regen is still ovepowered.
  2. Hostile Dancer apply to much bleeding. Confirmed Bug.
  3. This game is already too easy in every aspect

Then you are insanely bad at playing. Sorry.
I dont see any chance how anyone would get 10 stacks of bleed with a single enemy…
Stop facetanking. Thats all whats needed…
And if bleed is such a problem for you: try asking set for his antidotes. They work wonders!

Krampe pointed out a hostile dancer bug. Which has been confirmed. My skill as a player shouldn’t be question if there a bug that gives dancers stacks of bleeding.

Hm. Well I rarely let them touch me at all, since bleed hurts this much. They usually fall asleep or enjoy their eternal slumber before that might happen. Most I had was 6 bleeds I think.
I guess the are not meant to add 2 stacks of bleed. This would still mean you got hit 5 times.

+1 very good idea as the healing items, supposed to be for healing, are useless in comparaison of food. I am not using healing items just food, this not make sense.

I am agree with this, as when you fight a player or a NPC, when you get bleeding, you have to run like chicken beheaded till bleeding stop or stop to run, stealth your weapons and use a wrap, of course during this time your opponent will stop striking you.

Or it was a glitch of 1 hit for 10 stacks. Doing test runs on enemies. Healing items need a buff.

Okay, that is clealy a bug which I myself didnt have the pleasure to stumble upon. (Or did I? I almost instantly got 11 stacks last time I went too near those conan dancers. Wont kill a 30 vit if s/he got full HP though.)

Healing items dont need a buff. People have to spend their points wisely. However, I guess it wouldnt hurt to put any healing related feats to survival instead of vitality. I mean… who actually uses survival? At most on a farm tour, but else than that? …
Rather then buffing, I would prefer to see some healing items being reassigned to lower levels.
Goldlotus potions, well they are okay where they are.
Those herbal tea and aloe soup are recipes to find, then to craft at level 29 - which is totally fine, considering how strong they are.
I guess the cauldron could use a move down to lvl 10, but also bandages should be on lower levels too. And maybe lvl 5 should unlock a weak bandage made from hide and aloe? (Healing 30 or 50 in total.)

Currently I wont care about healing items anymore.
I am not a brute, running in, trading hits with thralls. No.
I dodge whatever I can and kill them one by one - if possible.
To me, the game delivers most fun around first steel or ancient weapons. This game got a nice difficulty for lvl 40-50 people. 60 is OP due to feats and equipment. But thats not for me to decide. I wont call out for them cutting off a few levels for us. If I really wanted… there should still be some snowflake servers with higher difficulty out there. Instead, I will stand my line for not buffing healing.

Bryan, ask for options to single player to adjust these things and quit asking for overall changes that would make the game for us on multiplayer more unbalanced. They nerfed healing for a reason, its too effective. Aloe vera soup and you’re back to full in a few as one example.

You say no to mods for your crazy ideas and you want the core of the game to be soo doggon easy for you that you don’t have to think about what button to press anymore. If you like single player offline that’s fine, you can adjust a lot of settings in there and play/kill how you like. Not that the developers would be crazy enough to give in to your every posted request but it’s still ridiculous to read sometimes when you ignore just what kind of impact your suggestion would have to the rest of the game.

I think 99% of what you want from this game could be achieved from mods and adjusting your server settings alone.

1 Like

Or just reduce the weight of healing wraps and potions. That all I original wanted. Reduce the weight by 80%. I feel if you nerf the effective of an item. Then reduce its weight.

That’s reasonable, by all means. Ask for that, it does feel like their weight is a bit unnecessary given there are better methods at this point.