Upcoming DLC Suggestions

Also I believe all DLC building mats should be allowed all weather purposes I love the yamatai dlc but can’t use it in cold areas cause only protects you from the heat so can’t use yamatai in the north

Farm animals.

(Cow produces meat, can be looted from inventory.)
(Chicken produces eggs, can be looted from inventory.)
(Pig produces pork, can be looted from inventory.)

Hay Bale - Various sorts.
Pitch-fork and related tools/equipment.

Additional “storage” items. Much like the bearer pack, “Satchel Pants” could be pretty handy, and less awkward looking. Same function though.

2 Likes

I think its more than clear nobody else is happy with the actual DLCs concept. Ive created posts before warning them about this, but Funcom has never payed attention. They should really listen to this kind of feedback… Now I wonder, what if Turan is just another “more of the same” DLC with reskinned T3 and new pet skins? They better not even release it, people just wont buy this concept anymore.

The forums have been flooded with DLCs suggestions, yet we always get the SAME things over and over and over… Ive said this months ago, people want something new, new concepts, character focused DLCs, cosmetic DLCs, we have plenty tools to play PvE and PvP already!

1 Like

I think they should introduce the building skin from DLC avaliable to be crafted on the three tiers with their respective mats, this way, we could build T1 or T2 having more options.

And the weapons getting a hardened steel variant aswell, not only iron and starmetal.

4 Likes

agree 100%

3 Likes

Yes, that would be great. Especially the hardened steel tier for weapons.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.