I also agree that the 75 cap is completely stupid. It doesn’t open any new content. Just a completely unneccessary step that doesn’t even motivate to re-gear.
It does open a few level locked nanos for some professions. But no new dungeons and gearing up at 75 makes no sense whatsoever.
Typical re-gearing points have ALWAYS been:
- 20-25 IF you want to solo farm abby.
- 60 for totw (and because of the new title level at 50)
- 100 For a lot of content on RK AND the new title level.
- 150 For s10, Battlestation pvp etc… not sure if those relevant now since we don’t know if AI and LE are here at that point or not.
- Somewhere around 170 to keep up with leveling content and pvp.
- 190 because of new title level.
- 200 because, yeah, it’s the last RK level and well… reasons.
After that it becomes more difficult since i tend to upgrade my gear almost every level after 200 but maybe 205, 210, 216 and 220.
So the level caps should follow those natural re-gearing points. Doesn’t have to be exactly what i suggested but something like that. Especially the title level changes should be considered because those really open up gear options etc.
And they REALLY should launch SL now. Or then just not release ANY expansions at all and keep this pure RK only. But if they are going to launch expansions it really needs to happen sooner rather than later.
In my opinion the next cap should be 100 and open SL at the same time up to Scheol.
No need to nerf Heckler xp or anything. Hecklers have never been the fastest xp/hour in SL anyway until Ado, and maybe not even Ado. Just the laziest. If you nerf that, the ones like me who do most of the leveling in other areas of SL will benefit greatly though.