Useless cap raise

I mean everything you said doesn’t change the fact that people are leaving the server, many due to boredom. I am in an org full of semi try-hards and it seems that no one wants to even log in anymore. You have to understand that locking content behind these three week or more locks (especially at level 60 :poop:), does nothing to help the slower paced players, and directly hurts the faster paced players. It’s a lose/lose for everyone.

3 Likes

u can not mean this serious :slight_smile: u realy believe that u can do lvl 200 on RK XP in 2 monts :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excellent observation :slight_smile:

These early lvls are super fast and easy. Beyond 100 it really starts to slow down. It’s an exponential sink of time. As put in another post, 1-205 = 205-220 in terms of time and effort required.

These early lvls are stupid fast and easy. People are able to create characters today and hit cap in a single day if they group and run through quickly. It takes me a couple long days because I am bad at this game…

The cap raises after 100 are where we will need many months at. The whole game sort of rips open to folks too as raid content becomes doable and orgs start to Zerg all the content. I don’t expect much to be left to be done once 100-125 rolls around.

The Meat trains will become swarms of 200 demon and slayer droids. With more than enough people geared to throw pets endlessly at any raid in RK. Without a step up in pace, we will lose that element. Also, 125+ we will not be fun in RK. Especially when there is little to no character skill or nano progression and everyone starts hitting RK caps. Perhaps that is a great time to throw SL in. But it should happen soon (that 100-125 cap that is)

I am watching closely. I am excited to move beyond these easy fast lvls. I just hope FC gives us more than enough time with the later lvls and content

1 Like

Why aren’t the expansions opened as we go? A lot of content is going to be wasted. Nasc and Ely kind of already are. Imagine the following, with monthly updates:

1: Level lock 25, open Nasc, welcome to Newbie Central Station.
2: Raise level cap to 40, add NW and AI.
3: Raise level lock to 60, open Ely.
4: Raise level lock to 100, open Scheol, add LE.
5: Raise level lock to 130, open Ado.
6: Raise level lock to 165, open Pen.
7: Raise level lock to 195, open APFs.
8: Raise level lock to 205, open Inf and Pande. Let fools die on Gaunt.
9: Level lock 215, add LoX. Endgame nanos and armor open here.
10: Level lock 220.
11-12: Extra months of derping around and being badass. A ton of AO is endgame farming, so this should work fine. Update signatures to indicate sexual prowess.

At each level there are specific zones and dungeons that cater to players, and if you include standard PvP/PvM ranges you give players a reason to twink. So, you have a cohort of similarly-leveled players moving through all the content at that level. Also, by opening up zones at their lower level limit, there’s something for the hardcores to do. Ever wanted to raid APF with a group of TL6s? Now there’s a reason.

3 Likes

What I think should been done is with this lvl 75 cap they should of unlocked sl but only Keeper and Shade can enter SL for a few weeks or so. And might need to lock perks for everyone other than shade and keeper.

Great idea. Would appreciate if keeper and shade lvl in there starting zone and than they were portet to ICC

I meant the biweekly lvl cap increase, not how fast someone can grind xp. Since we now know the overall plan, my prediction was pretty accurate.