User is Banned from this server

Need some sort of explanation, I can connect to servers in different regions with pings higher than 400+ but now cant connect to the servers in my own region? I barely speak a word in chat an I know as a clan we aint doing anything wrong, but everyone got a region ban wtf, they need to atleast provide a explanation or the same evidence which bought their decision to ban player.

Meshers an hackers dont get banned an have free rein on servers funcom do ■■■■■■ all, last night we raided a big clan legit as they must have been so salty they mass reported us an funcom being lazy an without evidence just banned the clan.
@Hugo Can you check what evidence an reason some GM decided to take this action an PM me ill give you my details, as I know we have not cheated, pretty sure pvping does not bring a Ban. The only thing we have done is raid a big clan an hello now we are all banned what a joke.

The proper way to get this is to pm one of the dev team as they will just say please pm us to work this out and this thread will be closed

Hello,

the Rules are clear in this case

also beware of, if you want contact the Funcom Forum Support.

If you don´t know how to write a DM follow the Guide below

On the first Picture cklick on Ignasis Name

Second Picture click on “Message”

On the Third Picture
by 1 fill out with a subject
by 2 fill out with your Massage
by 3 cklick to send the Massage

If you have all done this then you can only wait till they came back to you

Greetings
Melcom
volunteer Forum Moderator