User Spamming for 2 Months - Still at it? No repercussions?

Funcom Team,

During the month of May, I’ve sent in a report about 2 users causing useless land claim and grieffing on a specific server. Evidence clearly shown this user was not doing this for a strategic purpose however just to grief new users coming to the server and halting peoples builds.

This was reported massively server wide by multiple users. We’ve spent countless bombs on removing claim however these users building out of T1 can produce quicker then we can eliminate.

The goal for these guys is to fully kill the server which they are accomplishing. Ive just updated my ticket again today with further details. We are now pushing 2 Months and this ridiculous person is still at it. Let alone the Tickets we’ve put in for under meshing with proof.

Whats the dealio here? You guys are pulling in a significant amount of income, hire additional resources for these scenarios. Most people will volunteer to assist in these situations. I can understand people extending claim to perform base defenses however this is not a case.

Highlands, Mounds, Noob River, Jungle. Its literally spammed and filled with T1 from these 2 offending users. Now with the decay time being doubled, these just helps even more lol.

I dont tend to complain to often and I realise you guys have a lot of servers to monitor but a 2 month waiting period is just straight out silly. Thoughts?

So it’s been two months since your report?

I’m just curious because I’ve made a report and plan on using my time in Conan to report these infractions and just want to get a feel of funcoms active response time

There is a mass of reports right now, They are pretty swamped from what I read other day.

So to be fully accurate, my secondary ticket was logged June 10th. (I had a previous Ticket for this as well). I had an initial reply indicating they would look into it approx 4-5 days after and nothing occurred from there. The spam has gotten significantly worse and has been on-going ever since. The screenshots I provided should’ve been adequate proof these people were just causing grief however should an admin not have gone onto the server, I could see it being disregarded.

They do not have Admins on the Servers. They collect evidence and take action. They could be making characters and roaming about, who knows.

Also think of it on one hand, Most of server is reporting someone. Sounds legit? Or is it a Clan trying get rid of someone.

So make sure what screen caps and videos your sending make it clear your not trying to get a someone off server, but a actual rule breaker.

Video of you and repair hammer making note of all spam, along with few other users across map.

As noted (couldnt find the post) they are pretty swamped with tickets on that front. =/

Idk. Seems to me people hear one thing and just regurgitate it. “They busy” and you’re trying to discredit this guy immediately? Idk I have a thread of clear content blocking/walling/baseblocking enmities map. 2 weeks since report. So far, nothing but grief from clan knowing they’ve been reported. Some of you guys are cheaters I believe, and that’s why you tolerate it.

I was planning on replying to his initial post but then I realized it wouldnt be worth it lol.


Just a few screenshots of examples lol. No purpose or rhyme or reason for this. I was not planning on posting Screenshots however why not.

This is happening in all regions in the map.

were is this coming from. -_-’

People tend to only see the one side, and think its always enough… think of it from Mod said. You don’t take sides. You look at it from both sides to make sure there good judgement call.

If people arent seeing results, may need provide more and keep it updated.

This makes sense however like I mentioned in my original post, these users are not doing this from a strategic stand point. What gains will anyone receive from walling off areas of a map with foundations/walls? Nothing. Are they by-passable? Absolutely. Are they a nuisance? 100%.
Are they blocking valuable resources? Yes, they are. Are they griefing new players from building? 100%. Will they deter players from playing on this server or Conan in general? 100% absolutely.

This spam is not game breaking however fact to the matter is, no admin intervention (You can state they dont have Server admins but when I refer to an admin, I am stating someone coming in and taking action. Hence an Admin…), is game breaking. We’ve got undermeshers present, griefing with foundation spamming, why even continue playing? lol

Yes, I can go to private however they have their own share of issues.

Thats one of the reasons why i made the limitation of Foundations Proposal

https://forums.funcom.com/t/limit-foundations-and-cornerstone-by-players-guild/

And seems that nobody cares about it, because everybody is fine on their castles well defended by their map abuses

Of course, gods and bombs will never win from wood and stone,
the solution IS NOT rising cost of T1’s as i heard before,
but limiting foundations

In this way things happening,
Funcom wants to bring more players to the game…

i would ask them how?
imagine yourself an noob, you come to an game and see this kind of troll-thing, new players are volatile, they need an time to fix on a game,
seeing lags, kicks, map abuses, powergaming abuse, they will drop off in a few hours, considering the thousands of games we have to play nowadays

Its like bug abusing and laughing at our faces…

@Ignasi

While I understand your frustration, this is not the place for this conversation. The reporting system is clear. If you filed a report and got a response, you will see in the response that things are backed up and that you will not be notified of any decision.

This will be my only comment on this thread. I am not trying to arbitrate or chastise, just make certain you have the current information about the current process.

Please follow the instruction in this to report the building spammer.

https://forums.funcom.com/t/please-read-official-servers-terms-of-conduct-guidelines-and-procedures/112678/4

Cattibria - this has been done already. This thread was made to bring light to the attention thats been outstanding for months

Pugilist, I understand this is not the area to report it however indicating that the reporting system is clear is unclear. The whole reporting system in general requires a rehaul.

2 months for an outstanding issue is not acceptable in my point of view. 2 Months of waiting for an issue would drive any casual player to leave the server and game entirely. If I was a new player to this server, you guarantee I wouldnt be sticking around. Countless people indicating they’ve reported it, I would just leave the game.

I realize Funcom gets bombarded with Tickets with countless amounts of users. Perhaps creating an appropriate Ticket system concerning issues with priority levels would be important vs Private messaging a group of individuals. Just comes down to common sense. (No offence to anyone)…

Just saying. Tickets need to be optimized and prioritized for certain aspects. Hacking, Cheating, Massively land claiming for no purpose other then griefing… Theres a fine line from Tactical building and just being a ■■■■… lol