Vault chest not giving loot and Discussion and thoughts

Ahh, ok. What I said was purely hypothetical, based on how I loot. I will test it later tonight.

1 Like

In this case I would. Single player basically resets the server each session. You can loot a chest, exit the game, start it up again and the chest is once again full. Not really worth it to go that route to farm a chest, but it illustrates the point. Every boss should be alive and every chest should be full and you are the only one on the server who would ever even look at them, let alone take anything out of them.

Every session is the very first time that anyone has ever been inside any of those vaults since the server was restarted. That completely rules out the possibility that someone else was in there shortly before you were and you are running into a bunch of chests and bosses that haven’t respawned yet. But whether it’s the very first thing you do or it’s at the end of a several hours long session, you’ll still find missing bosses and empty chests.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.