Very loud / animal footsteps when wielding glacier-crack

Help us help you - please be as descriptive as possible. Please use this template for bug reports.

Game mode: Private
Problem: Bug
Crash dump link: (if applicable - fill out the crash report and enter your email to get the link)

Free text
Whenever I am wielding the Glacier-Crack weapon my footsteps are incredibly loud and animal-like. When I switch to a different weapon they go back to being normal. Here’s a video of it.
youtu.be/Q6zVWIGmNM4

Repro steps:

1. equip glacier-crack
  2. walk around

I’m going to have to start using that axe.

You know, I’m going to have to start using it as well. That sounds awesome.

So, just an update because there’s a lot more going on here.

1. Above mentioned crazy loud footsteps when wielding ANY one-handed weapon. Not tools or two handed weapon, and it doesn’t matter if I have a shield or not.

2. When I have nothing in my hands and sprint around I hear little animal grunting noises every 1-2 seconds.

3. When I jump in the water I hear a cat-like roar.

Other people on my server hear these noises coming from me but this doesn’t happen to them. It wouldn’t be so bad if the footsteps while wielding a one-hander weren’t so deafeningly loud. People avoid me because of it. Starting to feel like my character is turning into an animal? lol

Any updates on a fix for this I have teh exact problem and it is just putting me off this game.

At present its either a 2 hand weapon or constantly put weapons away to move.

Just to add a little more you get the loud noises when you change states like go from cold to extremely cold or become entertained anything like that. except regen from food no noise there.