Warmaker dungeon

So when I died the first time i also took fast another thrall, some gear, got reserve key and checked the map if my body was still there. But once I got to my body it was nowhere to be seen.

So I have no idea why I couldnt see my body anymore and I checked everywhere. I assume that this is the case because it’s an instance. Also I “think” that this is also the reason why they added an option to respawn in in the dungeon if you die inside one.

I believe if you sign out and sign in again while inside the dungeon you will be teleported back to the start of the dungeon.

But I will test it again if you are sure that I should be able to see my body. But last time I tried this I am 100% sure my body was gone while it should have been there.

I am on an offical pvp server.

Yea, I am very sure nobody took my body. First of all I was alone at that time on the server and like you said this should have been in my log.

Thank you for sharing these details, we’ll be forwarding your concern to the developers for further consideration!

I don’t see why they couldn’t just require you to open the door with a key, then make passing through the door grant you (and everyone with you) a buff for some minutes that lets you pass through that same door without a key even after death. (Essence of the 1st Seal - 30 minute duration, Essence of the 2nd Seal - 15 minute duration).

Yep, like the black keep original dungeon.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.