We need a way to move thralls out of the way!

Running through the wine cellar last night and I struck an issue that’s been a problem for me in the past. I went down a narrow alley to grab a chest and when I went to leave my bloody thrall was blocking the exit :man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2: I couldn’t climb to get out I couldn’t pick him up and place him as it’s not an option in dungeons. In short I was stuck lol. For a good 15 mins I pondered my situation and was about ready to remove my bracelet when an enemy respawned nearby and agro’ed on me which made the thrall move. We need an option to move thralls on pve without having to place them. Should make the kick actually make the thrall stumble back a bit so we can get out of situations like this. It’s happened numerous times in asgarth when I go into the cabins.

15 Likes

Kicking our Thralls would make so much sense, damned slave fodder…:smiling_imp:

But seriously, I hate running into a room and then being blocked only to be forced and reach the furthest end for my imbecilic follower to get out of the doorway. It would be so satisfying to kick them and at the very least stagger them backwards, or a script can trigger and they move 5 meters back.

:metal::smiling_imp:

4 Likes

i had a thread sometime back about how we should be able to clip through them. but yea id kick em XD

2 Likes

Hell yeah! Enough said.

1 Like

I don’t know how many times I got stuck in my small treasure room because you know who wouldn’t move the “F” out of the way.

I finally put in a second door…

Honestly, this can’t be mentioned enough in my opinion. I’m often struggling with this issue and have wondered if it should be made possible to be able to walk through our following thralls/pets. They are sometimes awkwardly in my way when fighting too.

2 Likes

Yeah, this is a problem for me, too. If the owner of a thrall tries to push past a thrall, the thrall should just step aside.

3 Likes

Agree. When I try to kick, the doorframe takes the hit and not the thrall.

If only my elite bodyguards had the wits of a Roomba.

1 Like

Kicking our thralls backwards is definitely something I’ve wanted for quite some time now. The Wine Cellar made me want this all the more. A few times I’ve had to double-jump over my thrall’s head to get out of a corner where he/she trapped me.

1 Like

Yea I agree. Thralls should just automatically move out of the way if you run into them for long enough. It has only been a life or death situation for me for a few times but it’s still enough to warrant a small fix.

It’s the sole reason that I still have two doors on my kitchen … lmao

2 Likes

Yes I would like to be able to kick my thralls out of my way.

1 Like

Please and thank you funcom this is a 100% must add in next patch if possible.

2 Likes

Next patch it’s gonna be a horse that blocks you in a tiny room.

1 Like

For the love of Set, bring a katana and just slice through.

2 Likes

A KATANA WORKS FOR THIS?!? Praise Crom’s gleaming shins!

Yes, a katana would probably work… but it’s another item I don’t need except to get out of situations that shouldn’t be a problem in the first place.

And sometimes I just want to kick somebody.

2 Likes

I wasnt aware that you could do this with a Katana and havent tried it to be honest. But even if it were to work 100% of the time, we shouldnt have to rely on bringing a katana everywhere with us to get out of situations like this.

Posting here just to put it back to the top :ok_hand:
Please let us kick our thralls!

2 Likes

I shall take this as an opportunity to post this classic, and propose we call this move “The Ludacris”:

4 Likes

:joy::joy: it’s got my vote for sure lol

2 Likes