We want to stack bombs

I do not think you should be able to stack bombs, nope , fine how it is for me. Just be the next thing to be abused and then a call to nerf it will come , so hey leave it as is to start with.

1 Like

Again you all have valid points but they should still be stackable based on the fact that they are placebles and to be and consistent we should be able to stack them

Oh, come on :smiley:

There are plenty of placeables that are not stackable. Here, a few examples: Animal Pen, Vault, Pleasure Place of Derketo.

I suspect the real reason you want to stack them is so that you can stockpile a larger number in fewer storage containers :wink:

EDIT: The non-stackable examples used to include the Throne of Skelos. After @LostInTim pointed out that itā€™s indeed stackable, I removed it.

1 Like

and the next step is: make them lighter because we canā€™t move with 2000 explosive jars in the inventory

no, just no

2 Likes

ā€œbombs were a mistakeā€
-joel bylos

1 Like

Stackable.

I stand corrected. Spawning a ā€œfull stackā€ of Throne of Skelos using admin panel gives you only 1, but if you do it several times, theyā€™ll still stack. I double-checked the others I mentioned and they arenā€™t stackable.

Thanks for the correction! :slight_smile:

No problem, wouldnā€™t have actually known that if I hadnā€™t been trying to get that rogue foundation out of my wall. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.