Weird black Graphic bug in the clubhouse

When you enter the Clubhouse, (fear nothing place in Kaidan), there is a pixelated black blur of sorts obstructing your view. It’s randomly changing and swirling around, like a crappy 8-bit representation of smoke or something.
Makes the clubhouse completely unplayable.
It’s been a while since I visited the clubhouse, but Probably not more than a month or two, so I think it’s a fairly new bug.
Please adress it so I can continue the main storyline, cause this is a massive roadblock.

I’m not allowed to add images or links in my post, cause of forum rules (new user) but you can see a screenshot here:
https : / / assets-cloud . enjin . com / users/2279496/pics/original/4076870.jpg

xoxo
//Bambi

1 Like

I been there recently…and didn’t have that bug. Probably something specific to your installation/your system.
You can send an ingame bugreport with ctrl+b which gives the devs/gm more to work with.

1 Like

Right! Good old hidden bug report system.
Done! Thanks! :slight_smile:

xoxo
//Bambi

So bug report is best bet, but… it’s an old bug, not a new bug, it existed in TSW. For me at the time I had to switch to DirectX 9 to get rid of it in the clubhouse. Then finished the clubhouse, switched back to DX11, and never went back in there. Is it possible there has been a change or update to your graphics card driver recently?
I had this in both TSW and SWL consistently on my old computer, but don’t have the issue on my current machine. (it also occured in the radio bunker place from the Halloween missions, not sure what visual effect causes it, since it doesn’t look different to me from other places now).

1 Like

Worth checking out. Thanks for the advice! :slight_smile:

xoxo
//Bambi

It worked to switch to DierectX 9 for the duration of the Clubhouse.
I thought I would have to change the settings on my graphics card, but I noticed that you actually have a choice betweel DirectX 9 or 11 in the ingame graphics menu.
ESC -> Video Options -> DirectX version
Worked like a charm.
Thanks for the help! :slight_smile: