What happened to sorcery added to the game

I’ve played since early access days and I still like to play. It’s been a while since I’ve watched a developer stream but I know sorcery was mentioned. Is that never going to happen now? I still like to play but my youngest son who has also played since early access says he’s not going to play anymore unless sorcery is added to the game. I told him of a possible new map coming out in the next dlc and he asked me if it will have sorcery. lol it’s a good question.

I thought orbs were spells.LOL

1 Like

It seems the devs have put in a lot of items with corruption/cleansing… so I wouldn’t be surprised if they roll out some sorcery sooner or later. I’m excited to see how it will be implemented (finger’s crossed).

I dont think it will fit the game. I just dont see it, with the crappy target system lock and so on I just dont see it. And the fighting speed is so slow in Conan Compared to an MMO that is.

1 Like

The current lore of the game explicitly prohibits sorcery in the Exiled Lands - speak to the Set trainer for an example: he will tell you that he is a powerful sorcerer, but that magic is suppressed by the bracelet.

3 Likes

Will come… Alex hinted it in the same way like the new map.

Question is when and if you have to pay for it :smiley:

They are working on it, at least that what I get when I saw sorcerers listed in the admin panel for some of the thralls. The question because will they implement it or would it up just like cross boss and fade away.

Yet it was a promised feature. Like your gore toggle.

Necromancery,curses and Lichdom aren’t elemental magic. Weapons debuff makes sense, but sorcery doesn’t make sense?

It was promised as a major update. Making sorcery pay only is like making pets and horses pay only.

Sorcery was suppose to be reason to have corruption in game.

Yet it was a promised feature. Like your gore toggle.

And yet you are demanding that we get this feature, which changes the game for everyone, but not the toggle which doesn’t effect you at all. Makes perfect sense.

Again, you are failing to read; I was pointing out that sorcery is, in the current lore, impossible for Exiles, in the Exiled Lands. Sorcery would require changing the current lore, or adding another area with different rules. Why comment if you are not even reading the things you reply to?

2 Likes

You are failing to understand what I’m wrote.

Above is promised at E3. One of the selling points was sorcery. Gore toggle wasn’t a selling point at E3.

If sorcery was DLC map only,then Funcom will lose fanbase. Making sorcery pay map DLC only would make Funcom similar to EA.

You are failing to understand what I’m wrote.

Above is promised at E3. One of the selling points was sorcery. Gore toggle wasn’t a selling point at E3.

Holy hell, dude. Once again proving that you just hit that reply button without ever taking a moment to read and understand anything. I was content to just ignore you in the other thread, on the assumption that you were trolling just that thread, but you’re making it clear that this is just who you are - too busy hammering out one and two line nonsense replies to actually read what you are replying to. I guess I’ll just ignore you completely, in all threads, since your posts add nothing, ever. Time to find the block button.

2 Likes

You lack to understand that sorcery was promised BEFORE RELEASE DATE! Promises of sorcery is why I PREORDER the game. Sorcery part of the Conan lore. You are NOT reading my replies fully. Take 5-10 mins to fully read or reread my replies. You fail to comprehend my replies. I readed your replies fully.

Bryan every time i see u in a thread ur argueing with someone about how ur right and their not :joy:

1 Like

Do you mean to tell me none of you guys got your hogwarts letters? :wink:

1 Like

No i dont believe it is. Not in the same quantity anyway…